Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick1

@dove and everyone else

STOP TAKING THE PISS OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED

I’ve already had discussions with @Fridge chutney as to what is and what isn’t allowed.
So for you thickos who want to drag it out to the end of the window this is what’s allowed:

All English leagues
Other major leagues ie Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and German
Suggestion: premier league and championship. I'm not British as many on this forum are, and there are teams on here that I never have, will or need to hear of. Championship is a little interesting though with more recognizable teams/ names and are a lot more potential future opponents.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So his earlier tweet got 5 ‘love hearts’ but this new one has hundreds? Am I missing something? Sorry, I don’t do Twitter.
The love hearts indicate the number of twitter users that have ‘liked’ the tweet.

Basically it further shows the negative news about united generates clicks

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Sport Witness have been very suspicious of the reports on this transfer. With their being no ‘here we go again’ type comment, I’m hoping this might be accurate
Was gonna say aren't they the ones who normally debunk transfer rumours?

cyberman

Was gonna say aren't they the ones who normally debunk transfer rumours?
Theyve gone to shit these days. Putting slants on slant a instead of telling you the simple facts, trying to break their own stories.
They made a big deal last week about sky bet and Sky owned media being in collision only to act salty when its pointed out Sky bet parent owned by Sky anymore.
They're f365 pissy little brother

Art

Art the artist
Now that's a rebuild by Bayern. Hernandez, Pavard, Sane with probably Havertz next year.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Sane would be a big loss for City. One of their most talented players, even if slightly under-utilised so far.

Nick7

Bayern are disgraceful with the way they've carried on about Sané. Think they were the same with Hudson-Odoi too.

Giggsyking

United have agreed terms with Sporting to sign Bruno Fernandes but they are waiting for Real to sell Bale & then
,complete the purchase Pogba to be able to complete the move for Bruno
the club clearly don’t have funds for transfers without recouping from sales

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

United have agreed terms with Sporting to sign Bruno Fernandes but they are waiting for Real to sell Bale & then

Click on the tweet to listen to his 4 minutes video.
No thanks.
This guy is never right.

SirAF

Ageist
Pilib sucks.

Gasolin

So his earlier tweet got 5 ‘love hearts’ but this new one has hundreds? Am I missing something? Sorry, I don’t do Twitter.
It means everyone wants to believe the club is fecked and that makes them happier than the fact that we want to keep Pogba, we want to have one more creative player to help him and get the system Ole wants.

Castia

Already short of quality in midfield....won’t buy a new one until our best one is sold?

Worst run big club in world football, an absolute joke of a situation.

Bruno, Longstaff (sigh), Savic or whoever else should have been signed weeks ago. 11 days left and we could sell Pogba and Lukaku yet.

There’s a very good chance our squad will be even worse than last season at this rate.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I hope so cause he keeps saying negative stuff about us. Seriously what is all this about?
Does a show that occasionally has c list or 20 year retired United links on. And because of this people think he has "contacts"

Status
Not open for further replies.