Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
When was the last time some good news came out about Utd?

Red_toad

I wonder if we can get a tweet about the stadium self imploding. Just terminal media click bait shite about our club. It's endless and the fans just looking for reasons to complain so buy into everything darn thing...

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's definitely "let's stamp on United while they're down" season in the media.

Imagine how angry they'll be if United do ever manage to build another top team. It'll be far from the scouse love in accompanying liverpool's recent upturn.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It's definitely "let's stamp on United while they're down" season in the media.

Imagine how angry they'll be if United do ever manage to build another top team. It'll be far from the scouse love in accompanying liverpool's recent upturn.
The media have always hated us though, whats new? The vast majority of them are very ABU

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Anthony Martial's Manchester United future is secure – because the forward is viewed as the club's "Pele" by co-chairman Joel Glazer.
Remember that article which stated the Glazers would be taking a more hands-on approach to the running of the club...

I really do find the ascertion that this is Joel Glazer's view entirely plausible, it's straight from the "I Love Soccer 101" textbook :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Come on for feck sake. McDonnell is completely making this shite up, pressing on a nerve he knows is incredibly raw with fans at the moment.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Remember that article which stated the Glazers would be taking a more hands-on approach to the running of the club...

I really do find the ascertion that this is Joel Glazer's view entirely plausible, it's straight from the "I Love Soccer 101" textbook :lol:
Story rehashed replacing Jose and Woodward with Ole and Joel Glazer...

BlueHaze

So many tweets in here from horse shit sources like daily mail, mirror etc.. :boring:

AgentP

Anthony Martial's Manchester United future is secure – because the forward is viewed as the club's "Pele" by co-chairman Joel Glazer.

Big fan of Martial but :lol:
ffs these guys won't let this club win anything :lol:

Speedicut75

Is David McDonnell not blacklisted?
I think he ran the story about Jose's "certain sacking", due after one particular game ( was it Newcastle? ), and Mou limped on in dismal fashion for several weeks, which made all his strident predictions look far from convincing. He got a lot of flack for that. He maintains that he's got contacts inside the club, but feck knows what that means with all the back-stabbing that seems to go on at OT at present.

Infra-red

Mourinho tried and failed last summer too, I believe.

AshRK

I fear for this lad with this kind of news. WOn't sit well with many supporters. Already many are sick of the Martial FC camp. Maybe that i sone more reason he is very content with his growth, owners are backing him and he must be their favourite so why bother to work that hard.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's very secretive, though, you know, the monitoring process. Think a dark room, round table, probably all freemasons. One big monitor and lots of conspiring. You ever seen our scouting team? no one has, such is the enormity of this stage :-

:D Now it all makes so much sense...

I prefer "considering", or "considering to prepare", or "preparing to consider".
Or readying to prepare to consider.

I'm more of a weighing up bid guy myself
:drool:

L1nk

Ornstein is probably the most reliable journo's when it comes to Arsenal, dunno how he is about others but he's generally always on the money.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Ornstein is probably the most reliable journo's when it comes to Arsenal, dunno how he is about others but he's generally always on the money.
Ornstein says in this clip that 'Sancho looked nailed on a few months back'. Now he has reservations about the clubs stability and missing Champions League football.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Ornstein is possibly the most reliable English reporter out there but he's usually spot on with Arsenal news and I haven't seen him break anything United related before.

Sanche7

Even that reddit itk guy said we have cooled our interest in Sancho basically because of the fee that would be required

ash_86

These targets would be having Medicals if it was Ornstein and if it's for Arsenal. That's how accurate he is for them. I don't know for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.