Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I love how Fridge Chutney is the villain of this thread, determined to stop all momentum & positivity at all costs :lol:

El-Manos

Hopefully all those annoying Leicester fans will feck off now. “ you will never get him nanananana”. You’d swear the £80m is being deposited into their bank account.

Kearnkoff69

Pogba staying then. Probably improving of Dybala coming. :drool:
Looking more and more likely that he stays, which is a good thing. Beyond his footballing impact, I think Pogba staying here is a big plus factor in our talks with Dybala.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looking more and more likely that he stays, which is a good thing. Beyond his footballing impact, I think Pogba staying here is a big plus factor in our talks with Dybala.
agreed.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Hopefully all those annoying Leicester fans will feck off now. “ you will never get him nanananana”. You’d swear the £80m is being deposited into their bank account.
I've only seen some pretty respectful Leicester fans who said they'd still love Maguire even after he left (I made teh assumption that there would be bad blood if he handed in a trasnfer request and was promptly corrected).

NJM78

Hopefully Darmian for his own sake. Rojo is either injured or when he isn't he's a liability.
Yes Darmian seems a nice guy and doesn't complain, he needs to continue his career, so fingers crossed for him.

Rojo has to leave surely. I'm not a fan of Jones or Smalling but they are bulletproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.