Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

Surely we are not selling Smalling? He is the best out of our bad bunch. Rojo, Bailly, Jones should be the ones going before him.

red4ever 79

So when Utd pay 80m GBP for a player then obviously he is first choice. So we have one space next to him and have Lindelof, Smalling, Jones, Bailly, Rojo and Tuanzebe to choose from. Surely 2 must go

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Reminding everyone that our net spend so far this transfer window is £153.8 million pounds. for 3 squad players + the youngster earlier this week. + Dybala looking increasingly likely to replace Lukaku.

If Ed Woodward gets Dybala in a straight swap for Lukaku we need to find him a hideout to hide from the law after commiting highway robbery.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Surely we are not selling Smalling? He is the best out of our bad bunch. Rojo, Bailly, Jones should be the ones going before him.
I am inclined to agree, he is a bit of a wimp, but those other three are just injuries waiting to happen. It does not matter if you are good defensively if you are always injured. They are also rather reckless.

Bojan11

Would be ridiculous to sell Smalling when he's one of the few who can stay fit, despite not fitting in the style of play. Maybe next year if our other CBs have stayed fit.
That’s the issue. Other teams aren’t willing to gamble on the others. Where as Smalling is the most reliable out of all of them. He would also fetch the biggest fee out of the lot.

NJM78

I wouldn't mind Smalling going to be honest, with VAR he will get sent off and give penalties away every time he plays.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What is this all about? Did he play there for a day?
He was close to signing for Roma until Barca swept in at the last minute and stole him. Roma have been bitter ever since :lol:

They're just taking the piss now.

Rish Sawhney

Reminding everyone that our net spend so far this transfer window is £153.8 million pounds. for 3 squad players + the youngster earlier this week. + Dybala looking increasingly likely to replace Lukaku.

If Ed Woodward gets Dybala in a straight swap for Lukaku we need to find him a hideout to hide from the law after commiting highway robbery.
Are you on a wind up? Maguire and AWB are definitely first teamers and NOT squad players.

vanderpants

No way are we signing anyone else after spending 80m on Maguire! At least we have addressed our defence issues

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Are you on a wind up? Maguire and AWB are definitely first teamers and NOT squad players.
Everyone who are in the first team squad, are squad players. I used that word because we also spent £8 million on a 16 year old who will join the U23's.

diarm

Roma are just amazing at social media. Their online team are playing a different game to everyone else!

pacifictheme

What the absolute feck mate :lol: awb and maguire improve our first 11 quite easily.

OoopsMisclick

Daylight robbery?
Ain't wanted by Juve & he had a poor season, partly by being shoehorned into other positions on the pitch.
Will come to united and will also be shoehorned into a position that doesn't suit him.

Eventhough, I'm not a fan of Lukaku, I value him higher than Dybala.
Oh well, up to OGS to show he can unlock the potential of Dybala.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
What the absolute feck mate :lol: awb and maguire improve our first 11 quite easily.
I used the term squad players to describe anyone who plays in the first team, since I also added another mention to the 16 year old we just signed for the U-23s for 8 million pounds.

AJ10

Daylight robbery?
Ain't wanted by Juve & he had a poor season, partly by being shoehorned into other positions on the pitch.
Will come to united and will also be shoehorned into a position that doesn't suit him.

Eventhough, I'm not a fan of Lukaku, I value him higher than Dybala.
Oh well, up to OGS to show he can unlock the potential of Dybala.
:lol:
May I ask why?

redpatron

I wouldn't mind Smalling going to be honest, with VAR he will get sent off and give penalties away every time he plays.
i would assume out of all our unwanted cbs, he would command the biggest fee. if dunk is going for 45, smalling should get that. turn that money into longstafff or bruno and we got a squad

NWRed

I used the term squad players to describe anyone who plays in the first team, since I also added another mention to the 16 year old we just signed for the U-23s for 8 million pounds.
That £8m will mostly probably be £2m plys addons for when he plays for the first team, first goal, national team etc

NJM78

i would assume out of all our unwanted cbs, he would command the biggest fee. if dunk is going for 45, smalling should get that. turn that money into longstafff or bruno and we got a squad
Surprised Leicester didn't want one of our CBs. They do need one now. Rojo will probably be the one to go...back to Sporting maybe.

Bruno every day for me. He is my dream signing all summer although looking increasingly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.