Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suedesi

Italian media is starting to report the news - swap cancelled with Juve, Inter in pole position to get Lukaku.

Feed Me

I'm hungry

Italian media is starting to report the news - swap cancelled with Juve, Inter in pole position to get Lukaku.
We are going to flog Lukaku to Inter below valuation. Good one from Woodward and Judge. Fecking imbeciles.

walsh

I fear for the safety of Ed. This will not be taken lightly by many.
You fear for his safety because one player didn't want to join us and another which we were obviously never in for isn't either? Wow :houllier:

Ole wants one or two more as he said. We should still get Mandzukic in but only if Lukaku goes. I still think we'll get Maguire plus one.

onemanarmy

So a clear briefing Dybala is off, we're not after Fernandes, are looking in selling Lukaku but won't sign anyone for midfield or a striker. Madness if true.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Christ. "Encouraged by emerging options" What emerging options??! Minus greenwood, a frigging teenager, who else is ready to step up that wasn't part of last season's shitshow?

Feck you Ed :mad:
They are playing the old Class of '92 game again. Ole you are not SAF and this is not SAF's squad. I will say yet again those kids had world class players to guide them.

Josep Dowling

This is where people get angry at themselves for being stupid enough to believe portugese media for the 15th year in a row... but bundle it up as anger at the club
Why would the club not be interested in a player like Fernandes? I think that why fans are getting annoyed. We surely can’t think our midfield or attack is good enough to achieve anything this season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'd rather us sign a midfielder or two than sign a replacement for Lukaku. We need midfield control which is severely lacking in this team.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Re Dybala. In a way im disappointed, in a way Im happy. I under stand the reasons and i support the club here. Shame we miss out on such good player.
Shows were we are now which is worrying, our pulling power is fading

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We are going to flog Lukaku to Inter below valuation. Good one from Woodward and Judge. Fecking imbeciles.
According to him. We won’t sell him below our valuation.
Why should we? We don’t need to get rid of him and they’re that desperate; cough up

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm responding to the story that if Lukaku is sold a replacement will not be bought.

It goes against what Ole said in July. If someone leaves they will be replaced.
It's just a story in a paper - let's see what actually happens.

prateik

Christ. "Encouraged by emerging options" What emerging options??! Minus greenwood, a frigging teenager, who else is ready to step up that wasn't part of last season's shitshow?

Feck you Ed :mad:
Surely that is talking about the striker position. Not replacing Lukaku would mean we go in with Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Sanchez(? is he still a footballer?).

I can see us going in with that.

Surely we still need a midfielder.

haram

I don't think Rashford, Martial and Greenwood is too bad. I think it's a creative player we need far more as without Pogba we're seriously lacking in that respect.
It’s not fecking good enough. I’m fuming.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
No we are not - there's not much Woodward and Judge have to do with the situation.
We have spent a week negotiating with Juve on the premise of swapping Lukaku for Dybala and Mandzukic. That deal has fallen through, having wasted a week near the end of the window on it, despite any sane people realising that Dybala didn't want to be here, and now the club is briefing that we may sell Lukaku without replacing him. Inter are the only realistic buyer for Lukaku and it's widely accepted they won't stump up the cash. It's another in a long line of feck ups by United.

settembrini

I don't understand all the complaining here.

If Dyaba isn't eager to play for us then not signing him is the smart decision.

This decision + dodging the Bale bullet + signing guys like Wan-Bissaka, Maguire and James are signs that the club is getting it's act together in the transfer market after years of incompetence.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Who is on OSG list if Bruno is not? We need names, not bs
The list for the summer seems to have been Wan-Bissaka, a cb, James and Longstaff, then a Lukaku replacement if he's sold. Dybala seems to have been spur of the moment and given up on almost as quickly. That's it.

Adnandos

Oh my God if we deadset go into this season with forward options of Rashford Martial and Greenwood we’re fecked beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.