Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNed77

So glad when the window shuts and I don’t have to see another rumour about Bruno or Dybala. Bruno I don’t believe we’ve ever wanted him and the Dybala deal is dead. It’s just an easy way for this websites to get clicks.
I’m pretty sure the story will just change to “Exclusive:Bruno set for £250m pound move in January!!!!”

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

bleedred

Nobody in the press knows anything.
Yup. They have two more days to build up the deadline day. Would be awfully boring compared to the past and hence they will keep posting. And the lot in here would moan when we don't sign anyone believing all the reports.

Robbie Boy

Ah fair enough, can't say I've seen much from him at Derby but thought he had a good spell there. Still though, I also think Origi isn't good enough to be a regular starter for us but he still does a job once and then from the bench. Those players are needed as well - just feels like we're still very thin at some positions in our squad whereas this offseason would've been a great time to make the last few investments to be able to truly compete on all fronts. Doesn't feel like we've addressed some glaring holes, and I fear it will come back to haunt us if some untimely injuries kick in.
True, he would probably be handy to have for certain games but I just don’t feel he looks good enough. No harm sending him out on a PL loan where he might make some more progression.

Scotty McT

12 new tweets since I last checked. Have United briefed the media about something or have a load of teams nobody cares about signed a load of players no one has heard of?

pacifictheme

Dybala deal would explain united aeemingly not caring about lukaku staying away. Maybe they know its close to him no longer being our problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.