Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Zlatan

With all the news today, to me, our board making it look like we tried while they pocket Lukaku’s money

MrSingh2002

Need two of the three players. I'd want Fernandes and Dybala while keeping Pogba. Easy top 3 finish.

Marcelinho87

He may sign a pre-contract in January, but I doubt it would be with us, he'll have better offers I'd imagine. Unfortunately.
Thought you wasn't allowed to sign a pre- contract with a team in the same league only those abroad? Thought you had to wait until the month your contract expired?

fergosaurus

You've lost me, so its our fault his agent tried to fleece us? It's not the fact that he's greedy and tried to use us to settle a legal dispute over image rights? You all love to bash our club, it's the new thing around here but sometimes let sense prevail.
Trying to look at it from an objective standpoint, players and agents have seen what's went on with the Sanchez deal etc and think we're mugs. They know we're not in a position of power because we badly need attacking quality and Dybala's marketability is a wet dream for Woodword. They got greedy and Ed called their bluff. Now he repents and all is forgiven. Welcome to Manchester Paulo!

Why are we falling for this? The deal is done and dusted.
I can't help myself.

Bogga

What was said prior to this window? 5 in 6 to leave? Woodward should concentrate more on sponsors than players... cause he's doing a shitty job

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Really? I watched a lot of Derby last season and he was pretty inconsistent. Doesn’t look top level whatsoever.
Ah fair enough, can't say I've seen much from him at Derby but thought he had a good spell there. Still though, I also think Origi isn't good enough to be a regular starter for us but he still does a job once and then from the bench. Those players are needed as well - just feels like we're still very thin at some positions in our squad whereas this offseason would've been a great time to make the last few investments to be able to truly compete on all fronts. Doesn't feel like we've addressed some glaring holes, and I fear it will come back to haunt us if some untimely injuries kick in.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just curious - does the close of the transfer window for us also prevent a player for player swap happening post Friday?

So we can't swap Lukaku for a range of Juve players after our window closes? Or we can because player swaps are treated differently?

Reynoldo

Just curious - does the close of the transfer window for us also prevent a player for player swap happening post Friday?

So we can't swap Lukaku for a range of Juve players after our window closes? Or we can because player swaps are treated differently?
i would imagine it doesn't matter as its tied to registering players for the PL which we would have to do either way.

Rafeeq RSA

Don’t believe we can register any players oncebthe window closes so no we can’t.

2E_MUFC

So glad when the window shuts and I don’t have to see another rumour about Bruno or Dybala. Bruno I don’t believe we’ve ever wanted him and the Dybala deal is dead. It’s just an easy way for this websites to get clicks.

Member 39557

So glad when the window shuts and I don’t have to see another rumour about Bruno or Dybala. Bruno I don’t believe we’ve ever wanted him and the Dybala deal is dead. It’s just an easy way for this websites to get clicks.
Repent.

Infra-red

So we can't swap Lukaku for a range of Juve players after our window closes?
Or we can because player swaps are treated differently?
We can sell or loan players out after the deadline, but cannot register any new players. So, in short, the answer to your question is "no".

Red devil69

As a long time reader I find these forums brilliant entertainment. The reality is very few people have a clue what's happening behind the scenes, some of the so called journalists are quiet pathetic. My guess on the whole midfielder saga is that we are probably after eriksen, but have agreed terms with targets further down the list. But won't pull the trigger on them until it's clear we can't get eriksen. Which at this stage is 24hrs apx and counting until time would run out to secure another player. As great as he would be, It won't fix that huge problem we have with matic starting games, I look forward to the drama and excitement the next few days will bring and as I'm off on holidays I wont miss a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.