Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Pretty sure there is absolutely nothing in this at all but according to Talksport we are interested in taking Coutinho on loan along with Spurs, Arsenal and of course the scousers.

Cypriot

Pretty sure there is absolutely nothing in this at all but according to Talksport we are interested in taking Coutinho on loan along with Spurs, Arsenal and of course the scousers.
Coutinho said in a television interview only a few months ago that he "would never play for United out of respect for Liverpool". Doubt he'd contradict himself on that. Great player mind.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bruno, Dybala, Eriksen and Coutinho.... CAM overload!!!:devil::devil:

stepic

---------Rashford
Martial--Eriksen--Dybala
----Pogba---Bruno

we gun win the league wooooo

fergosaurus

If the Dybala stuff is true I don't blame his agent for trying to fleece us. Why wouldn't he after seeing how we go about our business? The important thing is Dybala showing intent to join.

izec

Jeez, one bullshit rumour after the other. The Italians are pushing the Portuguese for the most bullshit statements in the transfer window

Fooza

---------Rashford
Martial--Eriksen--Dybala
----Pogba---Bruno

we gun win the league wooooo
Glad on Friday we won't see anymore muppet lineups. A realistic lineup will have Jlingz in there.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
If the Dybala stuff is true I don't blame his agent for trying to fleece us. Why wouldn't he after seeing how we go about our business? The important thing is Dybala showing intent to join.
You've lost me, so its our fault his agent tried to fleece us? It's not the fact that he's greedy and tried to use us to settle a legal dispute over image rights? You all love to bash our club, it's the new thing around here but sometimes let sense prevail.

MUFC OK

Why are we falling for this? The deal is done and dusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.