g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal9000

Basically everyone and their dog knows we need to rebuild and are looking for players, we everyone and their dog will be linked to us to get a better deal/push interest from other clubs.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Well hopefully Garner gets the games then, because Longstaff has shown he can cut it in the PL
He has great shooting ability and I'd have him over Rice but I think the priority is the right side and CM to replace Herrera

Inigo Montoya

Both Pep and Klopp were available, we could have decided to get rid of the managers we had that we could already see we're not good enough.
Is that how you see it?
Klopp went to Pool and we all laughed as he lost a Europa final and we picked up an FA cup, Europa and a League Cup.

Bayern snapped up Pep before SAF resigned and he stayed there for 3 years while City got in Begeristain to pave the way for Pep after the 3 years. How was he available?

We cam sit here and cry about what could have been. What good is it going to do? Let's look forward instead of back

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Is that how you see it?
Klopp went to Pool and we all laughed as he lost a Europa final and we picked up an FA cup, Europa and a League Cup.

Bayern snapped up Pep before SAF resigned and he stayed there for 3 years while City got in Begeristain to pave the way for Pep after the 3 years. How was he available?

We cam sit here and cry about what could have been. What good is it going to do? Let's look forward instead of back
I wasn't crying, simply stated that they were available, which they were.

Josep Dowling

Not for a club with ambition, no. For Manchester United? Absolutely he is.

This era of the club is coming to an end. Any good player around Europe will be actively looking to avoid us this summer. If they aren't they are coming for the cash which we don't want either.
So we should just buy shite players then? There will still be plenty of players who want to move to us, maybe our first call shouldn’t be to offer the player 4 times their market rate salary. If they say no look elsewhere.

2E_MUFC

De Ligt and Sancho would be the 2 dream signings this summer. I’d be happy to throw money at De Ligt because of how good he is. But I don’t think we have much chance too be honest.

Inigo Montoya

I wasn't crying, simply stated that they were available, which they were.
It wasn’t referencing you but many on the Caf in general.

The moans on here about what we could have had etc are now laughable

FujiVice

De Ligt and Sancho would be the 2 dream signings this summer. I’d be happy to throw money at De Ligt because of how good he is. But I don’t think we have much chance too be honest.
You've always got a chance when you have the money United have and dodgy agents looking for payouts. Unfortunatly, you live by the sword and die by it playing that game.

Kapardin

Why every single bloody time. There's a decent manager available, we always have another manger we can't just dump because we just signed him or decide to stick with the one we have. It's getting ridiculous now.
Well, the saving grace this time is that Allegri won't be going to our rivals. None of them will be hiring new managers.

Cassidy

From Barça, they told me that Griezmann and De Ligt are done. In no way can I think that Griezmann still does not know where he will go.

I do not accept that Griezmann come, because it is cheating and incomplete. If it comes, depending on how, I will not go back to the field

Last edited:

VanGaalyTime

When will we see the first Ronaldo rumors?
Right after we sign Gaitan. Find a world class player whose contract is up in the next year and that's who United will be linked with. We should get an agent fee for helping players improve their contracts.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

From Barça, they told me that Griezmann and De Ligt were made. In no way can I think that Griezmann still does not know where he will go

I do not accept that Griezmann come, because it is cheating and incomplete. If it comes, depending on how, I will not go back to the field
Who is this?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

From Barça, they told me that Griezmann and De Ligt were made. In no way can I think that Griezmann still does not know where he will go

Griezmann and De Ligt were made? Means they are no longer nailed on??

Sterling Archer

I'd be happy to throw money at De Ligt because of how natural a leader he is. That speech to the fans after winning the league sent shivers down my spine. At that age to have that confidence - public speaking let alone in front of thousands of people is no joke - and be so passionate about the values of the club and what they stand for ... he's going to be one of the greats. We need that level of talent and mentality at United.

It's the kind of move that will require Solskjaer, Carrick and maybe even Sir Alex traveling to Holland to meet with him and his family. Sell the mission at hand and the meaning of being a Manchester United player and we may just sway him.

But if it's just Woodward, Disneyland and a blank cheque he'll never even consider it.

TsuWave

If this is true, I hope we stay well away from players with this mentality. He'll just down tools when the going gets tough in Feb/March if top 4 is still in doubt.
Yeah man, how dare he care about his career and not jump head first into a sinking ship at first opportunity. Should sign for Leeds and help them get promoted to showcase his mental fortitude.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Yeah man, how dare he care about his career and not jump head first into a sinking ship at first opportunity. Should sign for Leeds and help them get promoted to showcase his mental fortitude.
That's not what it says though is it?

If he wanted to avoid a sinking ship he'd dismiss the links months back. The report says he doesn't want us now because we're not in the CL.

Redo91

No idea what he is trying to say there!!

Cassidy

No idea what he is trying to say there!!
Google translate :lol::lol: He is saying Barca told him the deals were done for both players and he doens't believe Griezmann when he says he doesn't know where he will play

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

From Barça, they told me that Griezmann and De Ligt are done. In no way can I think that Griezmann still does not know where he will go.

His opinion has influence, especially because he signed Messi, but he is only a radio pundit.
Seeing how hard he has been with Griezmann I think he is positioning himself with Laporta, who said pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.