Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Think hes saying they are done
The tense of the sentence is confusing. In the first part it does seem like he's saying they are done deals. But the 2nd part of the sentence makes it seem like he's saying if Griezmann comes he won't show his face again. :houllier:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The tense of the sentence is confusing. In the first part it does seem like he's saying they are done deals. But the 2nd part of the sentence makes it seem like he's saying if Griezmann comes he won't show his face again. :houllier:
:lol: yeah maybe due to google translate

BlueHaze

I know signing De Ligt is never going to happen but it's the only thing that would make me forgive Ed.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I know signing De Ligt is never going to happen but it's the only thing that would make me forgive Ed.
Wouldn't say it's impossible for us to sign him to be honest, just that Barcelona are the obvious favourites.

Sterling Archer

I guarantee if De Ligt signs it has nothing to do with what Ed promises him and everything to do with the likes of Solksjaer and/or another ambassador with actual football pedigree selling him on the next few years of the club. Ed is most likely to derail the deal by speaking.

MrSingh2002

If City sign Rodri they'll win the league next season for sure again. A very able deputy and successor for Fernandinho.

I'd be pissed if United aren't in for him.

Wayne's World

When SkySports "break" a story, it never seems to actually happen so I would take this with a pinch of salt

Cal?

CR7 fan
Both Pep and Klopp were available, we could have decided to get rid of the managers we had that we could already see we're not good enough.
The biggest mistake we made was not to offer Zidane everything he wanted before he went back to Real.

OohAahMartial

Are Sky Sports now Tier 3 or 4 on Reddit? They've lost all credibility. But I think it would be a good transfer. Would like to see a more attacking left back/wing back. Fits the profile too.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Looks far too good to be true.

Just can’t see him ending up anywhere else other than Barcelona
Have you guys seen Barca's wage bill"? and they're more than likely having to offer Messi more again (and again).

It's simple economics, we offer him more money than Barca.

deafepl

Let's not do that, Ingerlund are nowhere near the best teams in the world.

Signing all the young French players would be a good idea.

Already doing this right now. Just for our youth academy

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Let's not do that, Ingerlund are nowhere near the best teams in the world.

Signing all the young French players would be a good idea.
They are one of the best young teams in the world. Hence why many clubs are looking at signing young English talent. We should also as well as French (which we are already doing)

Cal?

CR7 fan
They are one of the best young teams in the world. Hence why many clubs are looking at signing young English talent. We should also as well as French (which we are already doing)
Yet there's a huge English tax on everyone.

With Brexit falling apart, we can just sign the young French, Portuguese and Dutch players instead.

Best word to describe would be bang average. I certainly hope he's in as the left back position, not the type of signing we need.
Disappointing! Had such a good season in the Championship, lower level but we all agree a tough league.

Had high expectations for the season just gone but didn't show that he was ready for a move to a top 6 club. Fulham have had a troubled season though.
17th best performer in Fulham's squad, according to whoscored.
Thanks guys.

hubbuh

Not for a club with ambition, no. For Manchester United? Absolutely he is.

This era of the club is coming to an end. Any good player around Europe will be actively looking to avoid us this summer. If they aren't they are coming for the cash which we don't want either.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.