Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I would imagine that we'd be looking at him as a winger - he's an atrocious fullback.
Which is why he’s hardly played there.

If he scored all those goals last season from LB, every club in Europe would be after him

Suv666

When SkySports "break" a story, it never seems to actually happen so I would take this with a pinch of salt
Not good enough. Had one good season that too in a lower league. And why tf would be buy a LB

Josh 76

When SkySports "break" a story, it never seems to actually happen so I would take this with a pinch of salt
I remember the days Sky Sports breaking news on transfers was 100% guaranteed. Now it's worse than the Daily mail.

crossy1686

career ending

So our approach this summer seems to be, sign at least 3 ready made for the first team players like Koulibaly, Sancho, Dybala and maybe even Eriksen. Then also sign some up and coming British youngsters like James, Rice, Bissaka, Sessegnon and Longstaff.

Are we finally going to get this signing players nonsense right?

Inigo Montoya

I remember the days Sky Sports breaking news on transfers was 100% guaranteed. Now it's worse than the Daily mail.
They have nothing else to report:
City v Spurs in UCL final
Arsenal v Chelsea Europa
England in Nations semi
FA Cup final
Deontay Wilder ...

Utd news trumps the lot :lol:

sparx99

Sessegnon is still only 18. He has enormous potential and that Fulham team was hardly a great place for a young player to showcase it this season.

Also, only 1 yr left on his deal so could be a relative bargain for an English player.

Inigo Montoya

Dan James is 3 years older, started more games and scored 4 at championship level. At 17 Sessegnon scored 17 goals last season. If it’s either/or I know which one I’d be picking.
They’re two very different players in two different positions

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
So our approach this summer seems to be, sign at least 3 ready made for the first team players like Koulibaly, Sancho, Dybala and maybe even Eriksen. Then also sign some up and coming British youngsters like James, Rice, Bissaka, Sessegnon and Longstaff.

Are we finally going to get this signing players nonsense right?
Could be a lot worse and Ole could start signing his Norwegian mates again

AgentP

All those words and he doesn’t even say what position he plays.

Right back, btw. He will be 29 years old when the season starts.
He could be an option along with Muenier if we think that one of Dalot and Laird could become starters for us in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.