Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

Seems about right. Real don't actually rate him aside from Zidane. I doubt they were likely to push the boat out for Pogba on one man's demands.
also sounds like the type of thing Madrid would say when they're trying to get the price down

Fox outside the box

There goes his credibility, no way are Arsenal spending 80m on Zaha. Honestly, the only team that can buy Zaha right now are Utd.
He didn't say arsenal are willing to or would even entertain 80 million. He said they were interested and had enquired. After and separate to this, he then suggested Palace wanted 80 million.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
no idea, I'd take that
You'd take 9m more for a world cup winner than a 19 year old did with about 30 games under his belt went to a lesser Madrid based team?

If he was sold it should be for at least £160m, he's probably as marketable as Neymar was at Barca, and a pretty decent footballer when he wants to be, accepting little over £100m would be scandalous.

Tarrou

You'd take 9m more for a world cup winner than a 19 year old did with about 30 games under his belt went to a lesser Madrid based team?

If he was sold it should be for at least £160m, he's probably as marketable as Neymar was at Barca, and a pretty decent footballer when he wants to be, accepting little over £100m would be scandalous.
yeah I'd take it, and I doubt we'll get that much because he wants to leave

Suedesi

Absolutely, Pogba shouldn't be gone for less than EUR175mm - he's our best player.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
"Manchester come back for Rakitic" . They contacted three weeks ago, asking about Rakitic and Umtiti, and they did again now, asking only about Rakitic. Solskjaer is restless since in Manchester they think that is very difficult to retain Pogba.
The first offer was 35m€, Barça would negotiate from 50

IrishRedDevil

‘Difficult to retain Pogba’ :lol::lol::lol:

Pay £150m or shut the feck up. That’s the only difficulty and it’s one for the buying club, not United.

bucky

Breaking | Lyon closing in on sensational €37m double swoop to sign Lille midfielder Thiago Mendes & left-back Youssouf Koné. More follows. (RMC)

NoMidfielders

Thank god that's Barca's mouthpiece trying to drum up business, would be a dreadful signing. Doesn't fit our MO this summer anyway.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
yeah I'd take it, and I doubt we'll get that much because he wants to leave
You think Joao Felix didnt fancy a move to a bigger team and a bigger league with more money?

Fact of the matter is he has 3 years left, and has worth way more than €135m, and its probably the reason why he's still here, hazard went for €100m with a year left on his contract, and he had been begging for Real (and Real only) for a lot longer.

Tarrou

You think Joao Felix didnt fancy a move to a bigger team and a bigger league with more money?

Fact of the matter is he has 3 years left, and has worth way more than €135m, and its probably the reason why he's still here, hazard went for €100m with a year left on his contract, and he had been begging for Real (and Real only) for a lot longer.
If Joao Felix came out and publicly said he wanted to leave, I think they'd have struggled to get the same amount

Anyway, its just my opinion and I hope I am wrong and we get his full value

I like the 'Here we go ! " in Romano's tweets.
It's like watching a amazing party from the bushes.You're sort of there but,at the same time, you're not.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
If Joao Felix came out and publicly said he wanted to leave, I think they'd have struggled to get the same amount

Anyway, its just my opinion and I hope I am wrong and we get his full value
Very unlikely, their president said from the get go that he'd only leave for his release clause, we will, and should take the same stance!

Well I hope you're wrong too! :D

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
According to a Danish newspaper Eriksen family is looking for house in Madrid.Total agreement with the player months ago. Not yet with Tottenham

DesiAce83

Honestly it's nothing short of damn good business selling him for that price.
I don't get why. Jovic has had one year and he gets a 80m move. Lukaku has shown that he can stick the ball into the net - we need to make sure we get big bucks and not this "low-ball" inter offer. Just imagine if we had played to his strength

DRM

Rakitic is a quality player . It can go two ways
1. V. Persie
2. Matic

Hopefully it's no. 1.
Matic had a decent first season for us. Surely If you're using players as an analogy to make your point it should be van persie and Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.