Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

80 million and we get the pleasure of paying Gareth Bale's wages? Where do we sign.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Why do we simply believe anything said by a random person on Twitter?

deafepl

I know Andreas Periera is an average player but I have a strong feeling that Ole will use him as advanced midfielders with new two DM/CM sitting who will control the games and let Andres Periera do his thing as soon as he sorts out the weight of passing and composure on the ball, he'll be a top player. I can see him put more work rate in defense than Pogba would

We won't buy Pogba's replacement but invest in top attacking and defense with Bruno and Longstaff we sign even if Pogba stays. We won't miss Pogba's creativity much, all of his creativity come from wide of long passing and loft passes but not through ball or breaking the line.

I hope Andreas Periera can save us 100m on new fancy CM replacement for Pogba.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I know Andreas Periera is an average player but I have a strong feeling that Ole will use him as advanced midfielders with new two DM/CM sitting who will control the games and let Andres Periera do his thing as soon as he sorts out the weight of passing and composure on the ball, he'll be a top player.

We won't buy Pogba's replacement but invest in top attacking and defense with Bruno and Longstaff we sign even if Pogba stays.

Yeah we can keep hoping but it will be another season down the drain.

These players just aren't capable of achieving anything. Time and time again these feckers have let us down and they will do it again.

Johnnyredboots

Seriously hope we tell Madrid to stuff it regarding any deal with Pogba involving Bale.

Last thing we need is pocket change and being lumbered with 350k per week past it perma-crock for our best player.

150mil or nothing.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
RLC apparently earn 150k, nobody care. When Rashford signed new contract worth 200k per week, yet everyone feel so outraged about this
Loftus-Cheek is a far better talent than Rashford and our wage bill is quite balanced across the whole squad and under control, not inflated paying top wages to average players because of a couple of desperation contract (offers)s.

Red_toad

Loftus-Cheek is a far better talent than Rashford and our wage bill is quite balanced across the whole squad and under control, not inflated paying top wages to average players because of a couple of desperation contract (offers)s.
:lol::lol::lol:

Chelsea wage bill v total turnover is 55%, United's 50%, so you need to fact check.

As for Loftus-Cheek being a better player, I really don't know where to begin :lol::lol::lol:

reddev3

I know Andreas Periera is an average player but I have a strong feeling that Ole will use him as advanced midfielders with new two DM/CM sitting who will control the games and let Andres Periera do his thing as soon as he sorts out the weight of passing and composure on the ball, he'll be a top player. I can see him put more work rate in defense than Pogba would

We won't buy Pogba's replacement but invest in top attacking and defense with Bruno and Longstaff we sign even if Pogba stays. We won't miss Pogba's creativity much, all of his creativity come from wide of long passing and loft passes but not through ball or breaking the line.

You think Adreas will be playing the furthest forward in a midfield containing Fernades? thats bold. I think if Pogba goes he probably moves to 4231 like you say as I think I read he used that mostly at Molde with 4-3-3 in tougher games. I would guess Fernandes furthest up and Longstaff and Mctominay in a two. You can still drop Bruno deeper in bigger games to the right of a 3 as he has played a lot there also.

They will probably try and get the best CM possible with the Pogba money as well if they can judging by the Saul links.

For me Periera stays for a similar role as he had last year but just a little more frequently, a squad player covering a couple of positions.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
:lol::lol::lol:

Chelsea wage bill v total turnover is 55%, United's 50%, so you need to fact check.

As for Loftus-Cheek being a better player, I really don't know where to begin :lol::lol::lol:
On who is the better talent, you are entitled to your opinion, I very strongly disagree (I will say that with words rather than six smilies). I would say a very decent % of United fans would say Loftus-Cheek is the superior talent and very few Chelsea fans would rather have Rashford.

You miss the point re wages. Obviously United's turnover is massive but that doesn't mean a player at United should be on more money than he would be worth if he were at another club.

55% is under control ( at least it most certainly doesn't qualify as out of control) and wages are well balanced across the squad, we don't have a player earning 3-5 times what others in the squad are that is artificially inflating the wage demands of and offers to players that would never get the same offer elsewhere.

Red_toad

On who is the better talent, you are entitled to your opinion, I very strongly disagree (I will say that with words rather than six smilies). I would say a very decent % of United fans would say Loftus-Cheek is the superior talent and very few Chelsea fans would rather have Rashford.

You miss the point re wages. Obviously United's turnover is massive but that doesn't mean a player at United should be on more money than he would be worth if he were at another club.

55% is under control ( at least it most certainly doesn't qualify as out of control) and wages are well balanced across the squad, we don't have a player earning 3-5 times what others in the squad are that is artificially inflating the wage demands of and offers to players that would never get the same offer elsewhere.
50% is more under control and your opinion is incorrect. Only a Chelsea fan would be of that opinion and only extremely bias ones at that.

Cantona in disguise

I rarely laugh at someone on here but... behave. Haha

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Dude about time your username should be changed to bullshitter going by some of the posts.

Kaivalya

Can anyone make sense of this?

Supposedly a 130m release clause, but Atletico are only entitled to 81m of that and would have to pay the rest to retain him.

I've never heard of anything of the sort and it makes no sense.
I dont understand it either.
Who would Atletico be paying the 50m to retain Saul? The way Spanish clauses work is the player is released into the free market and then obligated to sign for the new club.

Fridge chutney

And people complain about my posts in the "transfer" thread...

Gasolin

You do know thats not how the football market operates right
I do know that we should set a precedent because Real is insulting us. We gave them a good deal with Ronaldo and now they think it's an open bar... so yeah, I think we should show to Pogba, Raiola, Real and Juventus that if you want something, you should value it, and act accordingly.

Tosicsleftpeg

Such a strange summer for us, massive state of flux at the moment. Really wouldn't mind Pogba going now as I think the fanfare around him, both good and bad is a bit mad. Lukaku leaving is another thing I'm not that bothered about and seeing him go to inter for decent money would be good for us and for him, his streaky side is REALLY streaky and if he's not scoring he's not much good and we can't carry someone like that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Delirious opinion.

M Utd

If we have any sense and Pogba does leave this season we need to conclude our buying of midfield players. As a club we usually pay a little more than other clubs, factor in other clubs knowing we are further desperate need of players and the club we buy from knowing we got a big sum from sales will push the price higher still. Liverpool suffered something similar when the sold Torres. Carroll was suddenly £35m ish.

In years gone by quiet transfer dealing were easier. These days everyone and his dog has a social network account and agents leak news all the time for their and their clients benefit.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why should United sell quickly when buying clubs aren't prepared to pay what the club wants?
I don't think we will get that amount of money for him. However what Real and Juve are offering is not enough. Real's offer is derogatory and if they want to include a player I do not want either Isco or Bale. It would have to be someone much better than that, somebody who will improve us. I honestly think we should buy the midfield replacement for him and if we do not sell him, he can rot in the reserves. I just don't want a petulant Paul Pogba in that dressing room, we have seen in the past the damage he can do.

MDFC Manager

I have never felt less bothered about the prospect of one of our top players leaving the football club.
Strange, you must have full confidence that he'll be adequately replaced? Because he's our best player by some distance.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Rafael Varane and 75 Million cash would be an acceptable compromise.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
I dont understand it either.
Who would Atletico be paying the 50m to retain Saul? The way Spanish clauses work is the player is released into the free market and then obligated to sign for the new club.
Maybe part of the sum is income tax which the player is due to pay (given the buying club transfers money to the player's account so he himself can buy out his contract).

MDFC Manager

You know he won't be adequatly replaced. Not with this idiot in charge.

I think next season will be a terrible experience and maybe the penny will drop for the owners and they sack Ed the idiot.
Agreed. So if we can't replace him, let's not sell him yet.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Is the rumours are correct, Juve only received like 60+M of the 80+ transfer fee. So I can see why they are paying 120m -- double of what they had originally received. I can see them thinking of that as a fair deal.

Sanche7

120 mill plus a player would do. Would have taken Cancelo but we already have AWB, so there’s no point in getting Cancelo

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Agreed. So if we can't replace him, let's not sell him yet.
Very difficult to keep a player intent on leaving and not happy at the club. The club just needs to make good of a situation which is quite frequent in football. Might not be possible to replace him as an individual but a team can be assembled which can be bettered without Pogba.

Eric's Seagull

Why should United sell quickly when buying clubs aren't prepared to pay what the club wants?
Think we should sell quickly so that hopefully Woody gets replacement in quickly as I cant Woody freeing up funds until we sell Pogba, of which I hope we invest the full fee if we can;t get any players in exchange. Hoping this gets done soon, as the longer it takes the more excuse it gives Woody to say something like we were after 'x' player but didn't have enough time to get said transfer done.

Status
Not open for further replies.