g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

£120m is too low unless it comes with either add-ons or with scrapping any existing debt obligations from his previous transfer so the total value comes closer to £150m.

I would however take £100m and Pjanic if he wants to come and Juve are interested in the part exchange. We won’t find a better playmaker replacement in the current market.

They just bought Rabiot and Ramsey, so surely with Pogba in their sights they don’t need Pjanic anymore if they were to get him.

Ban

Sure Paul. You can go to Madrid. If they offer a fair price. There he can have about 5 players behind him to do his magic at last.

Eric's Seagull

If this is true that that they are going to start negotiations at €80m, that is a blatant p!ss take and they can feck off, sneaky feckers. I would like to have the possibility of making a sign, sticking it in front of Perez face stating: "Feck Off and come back with a decent offer" but I can dream.

dev1l

Really hoping that one is true and am hoping that last season blunders were a temporary dip in form due to his mind being distracted by the contract situation. Hoping for a big season and seeing Dave back to his best.
I just hope that a 5 year, which is a long contact, won't make him let s say "too relaxed"

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's because they got shit loads of Pogba money, no?
They have made money selling other players or can get some money by selling players. It shouldn't be our problem.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They have made money selling other players or can get some money by selling players. It shouldn't be our problem.
What I'm saying is, they paid over the odds for Higuain when they received over the odds for one of their own players. That doesn't happen every season.

If they can muster £120m we should grab it

IrishRedDevil

If De Gea is staying, my eyes are already watering at how much we've paid him.
At the reported 350k/wk, there is no way we could shift DDG after a season or two if Henderson shows he has the maturity/ability to cope at OT.
If this is at 350 k we are fecked.
What’s the alternative?
Let him leave next year for free, which would be a £50m asset walking out the door for a big fat £0, for everyone to throw their toys out of the prame like they did with Herrera, then spend £50/60/70m on a replacement?

£350k a week might be a lot of money, but it’s cheaper than losing him on a free and having to spend big money (using Ederson, Kepa and Alison as ballpark figurers) on a replacement.

De Gea on £350k for 5 years is £91m.
Buying a replacement for say £60m and paying him £150k for 5 years is £99m.

webbs

£120 million seems like a great deal to me, the £150 million is a go away price not a true valuation, Pogba has done nothing that would value him as high as £150 mil, TBH I think £120 mil is an amazing deal we should rip their hands off
What did coutinho do to get that price then?? Be Brazilian?

Status
Not open for further replies.