Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

United_We_Stand

RealBetis will soon announce the signing of Fekir for the next 5 seasons, after reaching an agreement with the @OL for 25Mill €

Brophs

The One and Only

I don't want to question their transfer policy, but Johan Cryuff is fecking ancient. And he died three years ago.

RedNed77

It doesn't seem like anybody wants to take the bait on this lad and I'm almost certain we havent bid for him. I'm not bothered that we aren't in for him as I think he's a massive risk at the prices touted but, you would have thought somebody would have shown some interest at some price given his "stats".

I'm calling a transfer deadline day move to Wolves and him becoming a Mendes client.

Judas

Open to offers
It doesn't seem like anybody wants to take the bait on this lad and I'm almost certain we havent bid for him. I'm not bothered that we aren't in for him as I think he's a massive risk at the prices touted but, you would have thought somebody would have shown some interest at some price given his "stats".

I'm calling a transfer deadline day move to Wolves and him becoming a Mendes client.
Massive risk? His price is relatively peanuts in this current market for a player whose done the numbers he has over the last couple of seasons.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Not as sad as his hair do I mean seriously just go bald and be done with it .

Real have made it clear for ages now Bale wasn't wanted but he was happy to sit on the bench earning obscene money while turning down good offers to play for top clubs .

I'm sure he thought if he ever did decide playing was more important then he would have his pick of all the big clubs in Europe.

Quite satisfying if that's not the case now and all those clubs have grown tired of his arrogance

That bald head thing you just wrote is very silly. And silly things have already been said.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Injuries aside, I’m surprised no upper mid table PL side would be interested at signing Fekir at the €20m plus add ons figures.

Hell when fit, he’d improve our right hand side, even though it’s not his best position.

binary bot
I'm being told there's no deal yet on the transfer of x. This allows me to seem in the know whilst not saying anything that can be disputed

SATA

I really think no one out there knows what has been going on with this potential transfer other than Ed and the Leicester’s board. Everyone is just pure guessing for the sake of clicks. We should just really wait from the club official announcement like it did with AWB and James

UpWithRivers

I don't get why Bale should lower his demands and go work for less money then he is currently on.
People seem to forget that this is a job. He doesn't do this as a hobby.

If i had a contract for 2 more years at my current employer, that was double of what someone else would offer me, I'd also ride out my contract.
They can always terminate my contract early if they no longer want me. I'd be ok with that since they'd have to pay me massive money as severance.

I totally get Bale's position. Real wants him out but also wants to rake in a transfer-sum (80m€ was reported??) and doesn't want to subsidise any of his wages.
Plus they are treating him like garbage. I'd also take them to the cleaners.
Because he's a crock. If you were being paid that amount of cash then you would be expected to have close to 100 percent attendance and be irriplaceabLe. If rumours are true Zidane left because he wanted to keep Ronaldo and sell Bale. The club backed Bale and he never delivered. What's the club supposed to do. Hang around for 3 years supporting a player that can't be relied on? What mad club would do that? Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.