Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get the Mandzukic thing. Getting him AND Dybala would bloat the attacking room, would it not? Martial, Rashford, Dybala, James, Lingard, Mata, Greenwood, Chong, Gomes ... more than enough options in my opinion.

EDIT: feck, I even forgot Sanchez :houllier:
Imo Lingard and Mata need to be sold, Chong and Gomes should go on loan.

Von Mistelroum

I really like Dybala. I'm a big fan, but I actually think Fernandes will be a bigger signing eventually for whoever gets him.

SirAF

Ageist
The Turin-Manchester axis remains hot with the all-out negotiations between Juventus and Manchester United for the Lukaku-Dybala exchange.
The agreement between the Bianconeri and the Belgian striker who wants to leave the Red Devils is there, but it is between the clubs and the Dybala side that some details need to be fixed before they can be closed (from those related to image rights to those more technicians like the change of money and without forgetting that United in the last has also defined the operation Maguire). Furthermore, together with the Dybala-Lukaku exchange there is also the possibility that United will take Mandzukic from Juventus.
Hold me :drool:

Kearnkoff69

Midfield is very light. If Pogba is out we are going to be in trouble.
We could always play a 4-1-4-1 if Pogba is injured. Matic as the sitting DM, with McTominay as one of the CMs ahead of him, and a more creative CM (Bruno if we sign him) as the other. Hard working wide men (James or Rashford, or both) and Dybala (if he signs) or Martial/Mandzukic as the striker depending on gameplan. It's not the ideal scenario, but we could shift formations to make do if Pogba is out and we manage to get these remaining signings over the line.

Suedesi

Fantastic if true. Getting Dybala and Mandžo for Lukaku. The deals like that happen in FM and even then you wonder what the hell happened.
Lukaku/Dybala would be a straight swap. Think we would have to pay 10-15million for Mandzukic. Still, why the feck not.

nameischarles

Bruno Fernandes the bigger issue is Matic and DM
If his joining then that’ll be great, I just didn’t take him into account yet as his rumours are all over the place.

We definitely need Matic just backing up McTominay this season. Maybe next summer will address the Dm and RW.

Dr. StrangeHate

The Turin-Manchester axis remains hot with the all-out negotiations between Juventus and Manchester United for the Lukaku-Dybala exchange.
The agreement between the Bianconeri and the Belgian striker who wants to leave the Red Devils is there, but it is between the clubs and the Dybala side that some details need to be fixed before they can be closed (from those related to image rights to those more technicians like the change of money and without forgetting that United in the last has also defined the operation Maguire). Furthermore, together with the Dybala-Lukaku exchange there is also the possibility that United will take Mandzukic from Juventus.
One small step for Manchester United, one giant leap for Muppetkind.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
As tedious as this argument is, I cant seem to help myself from chipping in my tuppence worth. As somebody with lots of Italian family and who holidays in Italy every year, I agree and disagree. The weather in Italy as a whole is much better and many bits of it are very nice, but other bits are pretty shit. Manchester is the same, only without the weather. Turin, specifically, is not known for its weather (cold in the winter, muggy and humid in the summer) or its niceness, it's an industrial town which was historically viewed as a bit of a dump in Italy until fairly recent investment. It's not a massive downgrade coming from Turin to Manchester.
It's off-topic, but I didn't mean it for football towns. Just in general. It's just a lovely place.

Affirmation

So the same journalists are claiming we are signing Paulo Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Bruno Fernandes as well :drool:

Patrick08

I just don't see how we fit Pogba, Dybala and Bruno in the same side without playing someone out of position. Maybe if we had Kante to cover for them, but we have Matic, so...
433. Probably, Longstaff / Mctominay as a DM. Also Bruno as an 8 is defensively just as good, its a myth that he doesn't control the midfield defensively or gets found out like Pogba.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
For me Gomes and Chong do need a loan and no offence to Mata and Lingard they are just not good enough. James is very raw also so his game time I think will be limited to sub appearances. I think Mata and Sanchez will be gone next summer also. Its a good problem to have and whoever plays the best deserves to play.
I agree with everything you say. But it is not possible to keep players with the wages of Sanchez and Mata and Lingard around and not play them at all. If we do sign the aforementioned 3 players, I think Sanchez will leave this summer, though that still leaves us with one player too many in my opinion.

LindaChang

Not transfer related but ive read on twitter that lukaku was inter bound but his first touch took him to turin

Last edited by a moderator:

HJ12

What's Dybala done to piss of Juve so much? I'm very confused by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.