Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-Red

Some ridiculous posts in here this evening. A man has been told by his employer that he is no longer wanted and is going to be sold to another club. Just because he simply does not want the move, which is his right, people on here saying they hope he rots on the bench there etc.. The same people who very likely are comlaining about how poor our squad is and how we will struggle for top4 next year again. Fine for them to criticize the club but how dare someone who could potentially join the club do so! :rolleyes: I’d have no ill feeling whatsoever towards Dybala for turning us down.

Pace Abuser

This is the bit I don’t get. Does he really think he has some kind of future at that club when they’ve clearly been trying to force him out without any regard for what he wants?
No but he wants PSG. Even though they don't want him and neither do the top Spanish clubs.

jesperjaap

Would have liked Dybala here and my thoughts were he didnt want to leave Juve rather than didnt want to come here, which is fair enough. If he doesnt want to come here even pushed out then of coruse we should walk away.

More concerned personally where this leaves Lukaku. I woul dbe happy to take Inters £55/60m or whatever it was personally. And why are people saying if he leaves we depserately need to replace him? Was barely starting or even used towards then end of last season and we also now have James as well as Gomes can play on te left, which allows Martial and Sanchez more chances to play up front as cover for Rashford and of course we have Greenwood too. We dont have a bona fide top striker, but lots of options but we never had one when Lukaku replaced Ibrahimovic anyway. Personally not interested in Mandzukic, if anything I would be signing a right winger.

The worry of not getting Dybala is if we dont sign somebody else, in our current system that probably means Pereira or Mata as the number 10 at the moment, with Pogba not in his ideal position and McTominay looking decent and promising but no more.......its a pretty poor midfield three and heavily heavily reliant on Pogba cycling the ball successfully

jesperjaap

Plan B: go all out balls to the wall for Zaha?

25% discount with our buy-back clause: it makes too much sense.

#Zaback
i actually dont disagree, need a right winger rather than a striker replacement, we are getting 25% off as you say and what over right wingers are there we could sign. Would much rather this than Manduciz thogh of course the profit wouldnt be anywhere near the same

jesperjaap

Even if you're not a fan of Lukaku, you'd have to feel selling him and replacing him with 33 year old Mandzukic is a downgrade.

Our attack is already quite weak, downgrading our attacking options isn't exactly what I was expecting out of the summer.
Lukakau gets goals which Mandzucik doesnt but apart from that Lukaku doesnt fit what we are after, has barel figured towards the end of last season, has openly courted a move, been a it of an idiot with his speed revelations and most of all his hold up play and first touch is absolutely abysmal. DOnt waant Manduzic really either, much rather a right winger to replace Lukaku as we have other striker options I feel, but I would be delighted to see the back of Lukaku whether or not we sign Mandzukic, he is one of the worst strikers we have ever had and the most expensive even relatively

Stretch

If Lukaku goes without us getting a replacement, then so be it. It's not like we had a solid replacement lined up prior to the Dybala/Mandzukic talks. However, if we don't get midfield reinforcements in, well then we're in shit.

jesperjaap

Never thought the Dybala deal would happen. Got a little hyped but he never seemed to be interested.
I have always wanted Bruno so I hope all the denials about us have been a bluff. Otherwise we are fecked next season without either.

Ah well the shit show finishes 5pm Thursday, cannot wait.
Thing is apart from scouting hi a lot, what actual facts are there we are even wanting to sign him at all? Do feel he must havebeen scouted as a possible replacement for Pogba as a plan b, otherwise surely we would have at least bid by now

onemanarmy

Lukakau gets goals which Mandzucik doesnt but apart from that Lukaku doesnt fit what we are after, has barel figured towards the end of last season, has openly courted a move, been a it of an idiot with his speed revelations and most of all his hold up play and first touch is absolutely abysmal. DOnt waant Manduzic really either, much rather a right winger to replace Lukaku as we have other striker options I feel, but I would be delighted to see the back of Lukaku whether or not we sign Mandzukic, he is one of the worst strikers we have ever had and the most expensive even relatively
You are trolling, right?

settembrini

If anyone sees a headline saying 'Greenwood set to join Lyon' and a link to manutd.com don't be alarmed, it's Alex Greenwood from the women's team.

El Jefe

Been away for most of the day and I've come back to 40+ tweets. I'm pretty sure 25 of them said the same thing about the failed Dybala deal just in different words.

jesperjaap

Yes I am excited about Tuanzabe claiming the cb spot over the season, excited to see Gomes get opportunities as a number 10 and excited to see Greenwood get chances on the right and even up front. Also rather than excited to see how McTominay progresses over the season though I sstill have my doubts.

What I am not excited about is the absolute mediocrity in front of them at the moment. We should sign Maguire but still have a bunch of seriously average centre backs to partner him....yes including Lindel of. We have Static probably already surpassed by McTominay now, Mata ahead of Gomes and Lingard ahead of Greenwood.

We needed a serious injection of quality and clearing of deadwood, as of yet the only quality addition is Bissaka. We are Manchester United, a club steeped in absolutely superb central midfielders like Robson, Keane, Scholes and even Ince and Carrick and are desperately reliant on Pogba cycling the ball if we are playing out from the back, the talented Pogba who is inconsistent. Kust looking at the charity shield today, two sides consistent with the press and comfortable playing out from the back....does anybody seriously think simply adding Maguire alongside Lindelof is going to allow us to do the same with what is in front of the?

jesperjaap

They are playing the old Class of '92 game again. Ole you are not SAF and this is not SAF's squad. I will say yet again those kids had world class players to guide them.
True and a pied piper in Cantona. All for 3 of those kids getting plenty of chances this suer, thought that before the end of last season....but they should have been getting chances alongside 5 quality signings with several leaving. We have made one quality signing and another with little more experience than them.

jesperjaap

You are trolling, right?
NO, never wanted Lukaku and has never done anythign since to convince me otherwise bar the odd run of goals in bunches. He is such an average and over rated striker, despite being a specimen he cant hold the ball up to save his life, his frist touch is abysmal, when he isnt really on his game he is a liability. Who has been a worse striker for us that we have bought in recent history?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
NO, never wanted Lukaku and has never done anythign since to convince me otherwise bar the odd run of goals in bunches. He is such an average and over rated striker, despite being a specimen he cant hold the ball up to save his life, his frist touch is abysmal, when he isnt really on his game he is a liability. Who has been a worse striker for us that we have bought in recent history?
well to be fair he was referring to the multitude of spelling mistakes....

pacifictheme

Never thought the Dybala deal would happen. Got a little hyped but he never seemed to be interested.
I have always wanted Bruno so I hope all the denials about us have been a bluff. Otherwise we are fecked next season without either.

Ah well the shit show finishes 5pm Thursday, cannot wait.
Thrn the real shit show begins friday night and lasts until may....

jesperjaap

well to be fair he was referring to the multitude of spelling mistakes....
My bad, just type what I think and press send as wishing to get my point across not write an essay.

But a tad pot n kettle coming from someone starting sentence without a capital letter and ending it with three full stops to be the grammar police

Champagne Football

How have we learnt anything?!? We could have signed Fernandes all summer. A week before the window closes we pursue Dybala. Which is a typical Woodward signing, trying to go for the unobtainable. We offer him stupid money and he still doesn’t want to come. Now it’s likely we are going to go back to the original plan. Fernandes should have been done months ago, a full preseason
So many players from Portugal were meant to be the new Cristiano but turned out to be the new Bebe - Gelston Martins, Goncalo Guedes, Renato Sanches, William Carvalho. Then we've had Anderson, Nani, Bebe over the years.

Bruno looks awesome but tearing it up in Portugal doesn't mean much these days.

Zoo

United rejected a bid last week of £27.4 million and James Rodriguez for Pogba.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
My bad, just type what I think and press send as wishing to get my point across not write an essay.

But a tad pot n kettle coming from someone starting sentence without a capital letter and ending it with three full stops to be the grammar police
3 dots are called an ellipsis. On this occasion there were 4 though. Nice counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.