Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

macheda14

What part don't you understand exactly? We briefed we didn't want a player who wouldn't "play for the shirt", asked for an enormous wage, agent fees and what not. Then Spurs comes in and will probably agree on a move, a club that does not pay enormous wages and spends wisely, a club that isn't Real or Barca like previously reported Dybala wanted. There is also Dybala liking Evra's post on Instagram. Of course we can all run along what Woodward wants us to believe.
How about now?

United58

Are there still no Italian teams in for Darmian? Are his wages holding up any potential deal? Surely we're not holding out for a big fee.

ArjenIsM3

Oh of course the Spurs brief is because Juve pulled the plug.

Total bollocks. He wanted big money and Spurs can't break their entire wage structure for him. It's blatant.

Juve have pimped him out for 2 weeks, and suddenly they have a change of heart :lol:

But because it's not a negative United story, I better keep my mouth shut because Spurs are the greatest club ever, with the best stadium and training ground ever.
Or it's because Juve wanted Lukaku to be his replacement and now that we've sold him to Inter they've nobody to replace him with.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Dybala purely and simply is not interested in coming to England.. it doesn't matter the team he doesn't want to come to this league.
Precisely. All the talk about spurs doing one over on us was embarrassing. It was clear as daylight what the situation was and we quite rightly didn't pursue a player who wasn't commited to us.

Spurs would have been stupid to sign him, would have been their di Maria.

BarstoolProphet

Are there still no Italian teams in for Darmian? Are his wages holding up any potential deal? Surely we're not holding out for a big fee.
They probably wait until the English window closes. Cue Juve, Inter and Napoli offer United a £200 Tesco voucher for Darmian on their deadline day.

LuessiT

Their transfer window doesn't end yet. Still plenty of time to get possible deals done for them so I doubt any team is in a rush.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Oh of course the Spurs brief is because Juve pulled the plug.

Total bollocks. He wanted big money and Spurs can't break their entire wage structure for him. It's blatant.

Juve have pimped him out for 2 weeks, and suddenly they have a change of heart :lol:

But because it's not a negative United story, I better keep my mouth shut because Spurs are the greatest club ever, with the best stadium and training ground ever.
And don't forget the cheese room!

joedirt87

don't believe he is on big wages. Believe the issue in the past is the club wants to recoup most of what they paid for him, so 10-12 million pound asking price. No one (reportedly in the past) wants to pay anywhere close to that.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Or it's because Juve wanted Lukaku to be his replacement and now that we've sold him to Inter they've nobody to replace him with.
So at 11am today Juve pull the plug on selling a player who they've made clear they no longer want, because a player they stopped trying to sign 3 days ago, after their player rejected a swap, is now joining another club?

Why would they have engaged in the sale in the first place?

Classical Mechanic

So you think it is all a master plan and our way to competing with Liverpool and City with Matic and Lingard in our starting 11? Same like last year and how Maguire wouldn't have improved our defense and we were chasing Varane? Yeah that's perfectly believable.
No. I think our masterplan is to sign players that really want to play for club and not throw big money at half arsed players.

If we had no money to spend then there wouldn't be a charade. This isn't the Illuminati.

AaronRedDevil

I really wanted Fernandes. Surely hes leaving for a club today with the way he acted in his last 2 games.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They probably wait until the English window closes. Cue Juve, Inter and Napoli offer United a £200 Tesco voucher for Darmian on their deadline day.
I'd take that.
Everton looking to sign Rojo for £25m according to Talksport.
Go on Woody, you can do it, net spend, think about net spend.

diarm

Who cares seriously?
That's a bit like saying who cares what the government spend our taxes on.

We buy tickets, merchandise, jerseys, tv subscriptions and provide the audience and purchases upon which sponsorship income is based.

The club makes enormous revenues from each and every one of us so caring about how that money is used is perfectly normal.

I don't necessarily think it's all about what we spend but a more general complaint at how the club is being run on our dime. We took a loss on letting Herrera go on a free for example and we've regularly sold players for too little in recent years.

There has to be accountability for the board and owners. They can't just be allowed to commandeer a football club and milk it dry.

We are one Pogba shaped injury or tantrum away from a Premier League season with Matic, McTominay, Fred and Pereira as our entire midfield options.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
don't believe he is on big wages. Believe the issue in the past is the club wants to recoup most of what they paid for him, so 10-12 million pound asking price. No one (reportedly in the past) wants to pay anywhere close to that.
Why don't you just get rid for 5 or 6m and take the 6m hit and get rid of his wages as small as they are ?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
That's a bit like saying who cares what the government spend our taxes on.

We buy tickets, merchandise, jerseys, tv subscriptions and provide the audience and purchases upon which sponsorship income is based.

The club makes enormous revenues from each and every one of us so caring about how that money is used is perfectly normal.

I don't necessarily think it's all about what we spend but a more general complaint at how the club is being run on our dime. We took a loss on letting Herrera go on a free for example and we've regularly sold players for too little in recent years.

There has to be accountability for the board and owners. They can't just be allowed to commandeer a football club and milk it dry.

We are one Pogba shaped injury or tantrum away from a Premier League season with Matic, McTominay, Fred and Pereira as our entire midfield options.
Nobody forces you to buy anything. Tax is mandatory.

Would you rather us replace players with good, well thought replacements or just panic and buy some idiot who’s gonna sit on the bench for £30 million?

ArjenIsM3

So at 11am today Juve pull the plug on selling a player who they've made clear they no longer want, because a player they stopped trying to sign 3 days ago, after their player rejected a swap, is now joining another club?

Why would they have engaged in the sale in the first place?
Yeaaaaaah, maybe you're right :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.