Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Not sure if this person is a reliable source or not?

He isn't as reliable as the likes of Romano and Di Marzio when it comes to transfers but almost certain that you guys are in pole position to sign him especially with the German connection between him and Klopp

Lee565

He isn't as reliable as the likes of Romano and Di Marzio when it comes to transfers but almost certain that you guys are in pole position to sign him especially with the German connection between him and Klopp
Look at that, liverpool being proactive again to get another good deal before the clause expires, not like our muppet of a club who leave everything to the last minute of a transfer window and end overpaying.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Nah, we're a shit club, why would any player come to us! :p

Hope we actually get some of these signings done quickly before the Euros kicks off because the last thing we need as a club is to feck around again and have a late panic. Grealish in particular seems like a transfer we could get done nice and early.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Nah, we're a shit club, why would any player come to us! :p

Hope we actually get some of these signings done quickly before the Euros kicks off because the last thing we need as a club is to feck around again and have a late panic. Grealish in particular seems like a transfer we could get done nice and early.
I'm pretty confident Grealish will be signed and like yourself I hope we get it wrapped up early.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It's basically stating the obvious. No top, young player in their right mind would stay at Villa or Leicester over us, regardless of our current position.

Dante

Average bang
I like Cantwell, but he's struck me as a style-over-substance player whenever I've watched him this season.

He might improve in time, but it's a gamble that Liverpool can afford to take more than United.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's basically stating the obvious. No top, young player in their right mind would stay at Villa or Leicester over us, regardless of our current position.
But they could join another big club and turn us down, so they would have a choice to make. But it seems both Grealish and Maddison have a strong affinity with United which gives us the edge.

Fridge chutney

A steal at that price, Koulibaly is 2 years older, admittedly, but they are talking 6 figures for him. He worth £40M of anyone's money.
Either Smalling stays abroad or he plays for us again, can't see us selling him to someone in England.
Agreed. I don't think that we'll sell Smalling until we bring in a new manager (presumably this summer) who will assess whether he wants Smalling or not.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
But they could join another big club and turn us down, so they would have a choice to make. But it seems both Grealish and Maddison have a strong affinity with United which gives us the edge.
Yes of course, due to our position we aren't the most attractive PL club to go to anymore, unfortunately.

Dr. StrangeHate

Ole is a club-affiliated legend. There's sentimentality involved in the process. Ole will have more United legends supporting his right to a long-term project than that of Moyes and LvG, and with the heavy emphasis on "club culture" being in transition, I imagine Woodward and co. would be reticent to act in the same haste that they did under the previous manager's.
Come again.

izec

Grealish was never in doubt. He won't stay at Villa next season, no matter the outcome. Fighting relegation again or road to Premier League is not on the cards for him.

Maddison on the other hand is more interesting. Leicester can refuse some big offers, more than Villa. And they are semi competitive. He is also a bit younger than Grealish. Depending on what Leicester ask, i can see him another season there.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
My (crazy) Summer transfer prediction is that Fernandes will be used in a deal to bring Madison to the club.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Unfortunately we can take only one and I hope its Grealish this year. Maddison can join for free /less money in an year or two .

DarkRed

Maddison as reported is a United and Beckham fan and will want the number 7, someone also said that Sancho wants the number 7, so may have a problem there :smirk:

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I like Cantwell, but he's struck me as a style-over-substance player whenever I've watched him this season.

He might improve in time, but it's a gamble that Liverpool can afford to take more than United.
Agree, but also feel he's got the potential to be the next Maddison or whoever, rather than going balls deep for someone who is now proven at the top level.

Betson

Unfortunately we can take only one and I hope its Grealish this year. Maddison can join for free /less money in an year or two .
Why only one ? we are the biggest club in the world in a big rebuilding phase. Why not the two of them and start acting like the biggest club in the world again.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
———————Henderson
———Bailly——Maguire——Shaw
AWB———————————————Williams
————-—Fernandes——Fred
————————-Grealish
-——-Sancho———————Rashford

don’t think there’s any room now for Maddison

Last edited:

Nick7

Why only one ? we are the biggest club in the world in a big rebuilding phase. Why not the two of them and start acting like the biggest club in the world again.
Where would they play? If we signed both we will have signed 3 players that all play in the same position inside 6 months.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Being the richest club doesnt mean we get 3 quality players for the same position. We have more pressing needs as well. Safe to say, its going to be only one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.