Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascell

I think we might go for Torres or Chiesa instead of Sancho, simply because of funds and they'll be a cheaper alternative, whilst having solid potential. It's not going to be easy getting the fee we want for Pogba, to fund the Sancho move.

I hope I'm wrong and we get Sancho as he'd give out attack a whole different dimension.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think we might go for Torres or Chiesa instead of Sancho, simply because of funds and they'll be a cheaper alternative, whilst having solid potential. It's not going to be easy getting the fee we want for Pogba, to fund the Sancho move.

I hope I'm wrong and we get Sancho as he'd give out attack a whole different dimension.
We need 2 RWs...

ReddBalls

Who's sh!tt!ing on which players please?
It happens all the time, both on here and on social media. I am surprised that you haven't registered that. There's always at least one player singled out on here who gets a lot of abuse. It's fair to criticize performances, but a lot of poster go a lot further than that. I really don't see why people have to do that.

Devil may care

Basically saying he's not extending his contract and bout was supposedly scouting him the other day.

Right winger for those who don't know. Would happily have him for a Chong replacement.
Between this story, Bout scouting him and the Chiesa story hopefully it indicates we are prepping for the potential Sancho deal failure.

Eric's Seagull

It happens all the time, both on here and on social media. I am surprised that you haven't registered that. There's always at least one player singled out on here who gets a lot of abuse. It's fair to criticize performances, but a lot of poster go a lot further than that. I really don't see why people have to do that.
That's fair enough. I don't think that players should be given sh!t unnecessarily.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Between this story, Bout scouting him and the Chiesa story hopefully it indicates we are prepping for the potential Sancho deal failure.
Which would be sensible, as there's no guarantee he's going to pick us - albeit we've put the biggest amount of groundwork in.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If we are preparing for failure regarding Sancho. It is at least good to see us have a potential alternative lined up instead of fecking about.
I wouldn't say we're preparing for failure per say. But rather keeping tabs on all of our potential RW targets which is normal for most big clubs. The only difference is that The Daily Mail has written a piece on a scout doing his job which has stirred up a discussion.

Eric's Seagull

I wouldn't say we're preparing for failure per say. But rather keeping tabs on all of our potential RW targets which is normal for most big clubs. The only difference is that The Daily Mail has written a piece on a scout doing his job which has stirred up a discussion.
Thanks for stating that it came from the Mail :)

Mark Pawelek

Basically saying he's not extending his contract and bout was supposedly scouting him the other day.

Right winger for those who don't know. Would happily have him for a Chong replacement.
Bright young prospect, Ferran Torres will not extend his contract past June 2021. He's currently with Valencia, playing right wing, dob: 29 Feb 2000, making him 20 today, with 4 goals + 4 assists in La Liga in just 1688 minutes (19 starts + 5 subbed on). Good for a 19 year old player.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bright young prospect, Ferran Torres will not extend his contract past June 2021. He's currently with Valencia, playing right wing, dob: 29 Feb 2000, making him 20 today, with 4 goals + 4 assists in La Liga in just 1688 minutes (19 starts + 5 subbed on). Good for a 19 year old player.
Would make alot of sense to sign him if his contract is running down. He's excellent in one v ones due to being excellent at dribbling the ball. Very adept at using both feet too, which opens up many attacking possibilities. Also a very intelligent player off the ball due to his movement.

Still a very young player at 20, but i'd take him at a low fee, and he would potentially play plenty of games even as a back up to hopefully Sancho and even Rashford, which would give us strength in depth on the flanks.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Born on a leap year, fancy that. So he's actually 5.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I agree but what's the likelihood of us signing 2 RWs this summer? I think we've looked at Torres and Chiesa incase Sancho heads to anywhere but United.
Torres is a young player we will not be buying as a starter if we look at him. Chiesa we have been following for a while.

Devil may care

Which would be sensible, as there's no guarantee he's going to pick us - albeit we've put the biggest amount of groundwork in.
If we are preparing for failure regarding Sancho. It is at least good to see us have a potential alternative lined up instead of fecking about.
Agreed, it's good to see us keeping the net wide.

Would make alot of sense to sign him if his contract is running down. He's excellent in one v ones due to being excellent at dribbling the ball. Very adept at using both feet too, which opens up many attacking possibilities. Also a very intelligent player off the ball due to his movement.

Still a very young player at 20, but i'd take him at a low fee, and he would potentially play plenty of games even as a back up to hopefully Sancho and even Rashford, which would give us strength in depth on the flanks.
This is what I'm hoping for in truth, whether it's Ferran Torres, Marcus Thuram, Buendía etc....I'd like us to add depth in versatile attackers so we can get rid of Pereira and Lingard and not have to rely so much on James.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I have a feeling we'll be going in for both Sancho and Haaland again this summer.

ArjenIsM3

I have a feeling we'll be going in for both Sancho and Haaland again this summer.
Not Haaland. His clause doesn't kick in untill 2022 and untill that happens he'll cost an insane amount of money. Doubt he'll want to leave after just one season too.

Ekeke

Chong joining inter is a certainty I guess
Weird one. Inter play with 3 at the back and wingback/side midfielders. They are Candreva and Biraghi, Biraghi who was a fullback. Up front they have Lautaro and Lukaku

Where would he even get chances? Wingback/side midfielder? He doesnt defend. Is he going to compete with Lukaku and Lautaro? No chance. So I feel like even if they signed him, they'll farm him out on loan somewhere to see if he ever does anything

izec

Weird one. Inter play with 3 at the back and wingback/side midfielders. They are Candreva and Biraghi, Biraghi who was a fullback. Up front they have Lautaro and Lukaku

Where would he even get chances? Wingback/side midfielder? He doesnt defend. Is he going to compete with Lukaku and Lautaro? No chance. So I feel like even if they signed him, they'll farm him out on loan somewhere to see if he ever does anything
I read somewhere that he is going on loan to a Serie a side in the summer

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah makes no sense. If Chong is 100% gone, he wouldn't be playing. If Gomes contract situation is up in the air and he can't get a look in, why would Chong be playing if he's off.
Very odd. The club must know something we don't surely.

prateik

Even if cuts his wages by 50%, it would still be around 150k+/week.. if not more..

Who the feck is paying those wages and 20m for Sanchez?

Either would be a huge fecking surprise... both.. no fecking way.

Status
Not open for further replies.