Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We’ve been linked to 2 bundesliga players this week just as the season resumes - I’ll scout them knowing full well we won’t sign either.

gormless

I always thought Pjanic is 25 instead of 30. How did i get that impression I don’t know
He's one of those players who remains the same age for his entire career.
Like Shaun Wright Phillips who was 21 years old until the day he retired, then suddenly had an 18 year old son playing for Chelsea reserves.

Or James Milner who was 22 until he suddenly became 34 a couple of years ago

RUCK4444

Maguire and Bruno took a similiar path didnt it . United don't want to pay over blah blah blah . They will need to get other things done before a Marquee signing probably. But who knows going to be a weird summer
I don’t see how his logic works on this issue, every club knows that there is a limit to what clubs can spend this summer, if other clubs see us spend a chunk of our budget on our top target they will know we have less to spend on other players.

If anything it works the other way around imo.

kirk buttercup

I don’t see how his logic works on this issue, every club knows that there is a limit to what clubs can spend this summer, if other clubs see us spend a chunk of our budget on our top target they will know we have less to spend on other players.

Fair enough. I reckon we will see us buy for example Bellingham or Grealish before Sancho . But let's see how it pans out . Did we not buy James and AWB before Maguire ?

cyberman

Yeah, I see it as more of a problem for Dortmund than us.

stepic

Dortmund should have sold Sancho last season. they missed a trick now, won't get anywhere near the same value now.

IF Ighalo isn't possible for anything less than £20m+, and Jimenez' fee drops down to around £30m, we'd be mad not to explore it as an option. Providing we've got the funds to splash.
No chance Jimenez becomes that cheap even with the current crisis. Wolves have plenty of money. Fantastic player though, can't believe his transformation since Benfica where he didn't look even close to a prem starter to me. Think he'd actually fit in our current system quite well too, he's strong and a fantastic linkup player although not as good of a dribbler as Martial. Finishing is probably worse (Martial is one of the best finishers in Europe), but like most top strikers has better movement than Tony.

Edit: He's 29 though, and about the same level as Martial in my eyes. If he was cheap and signable I'd have both because quality striker options are important, but I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Dortmund wanting €120m for Sancho confirms he wont be coming this summer, and they won't get €120m for him with a year left on his contract next summer and they probably wont accept €40-50m (going by the offer Bayern give to City for Sane) so it looks like Sancho will go the Lewandowski route of leaving on a free - best we can hope for is sign him on a pre contract in Jan '22.

Judas

Open to offers
Dortmund wanting €120m for Sancho confirms he wont be coming this summer, and they won't get €120m for him with a year left on his contract next summer and they probably wont accept €40-50m (going by the offer Bayern give to City for Sane) so it looks like Sancho will go the Lewandowski route of leaving on a free - best we can hope for is sign him on a pre contract in Jan '22.
Lottery numbers please.

Cliche Guevara

This is genuinely your take?

Status
Not open for further replies.