Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Schalke have made a surprisingly good signing here.

EDIT: Ibisevic will donate his salary (only earn via performance bonuses); he also chose Schalke ahead of more lucrative offers from other teams.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Arsenal need to pay up or shut up when it comes to Partey. I don't know why they'd think that he's negotiable.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and RB Leipzig are all in the chase for Hertha Berlin's Lazar Samardzic. RB Leipzig are currently in the lead.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Khouma Babacar never really impressed me whenever I watched him in Serie A. I can see why Sassuolo would be loaning him out to a club in Turkey.

EDIT: And it's official

Last edited:

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Potentially some good midfielders coming into the PL. Thiago to Liverpool, Partey + Aouar to Arsenal, De Beek to Man Utd.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We didn't have him last season either. We aren't short of options unless we get really unlucky with injuries (even though Jones and Bailly are particularly injury-prone you don't usually end up with them all injured at the same time). That's not to say that we couldn't upgrade our starting CB's but I'm not sure what point there would be to getting a young CB unless we are able to get rid of Jones & Rojo.

Maguire
Lindelof
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Rojo
Jones
Mengi
Somehow I just know we will end up playing matic at cb at some point in the new season.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
@Fridge chutney was spamming irrelevant sunday league tweets on purpose to piss people off. @mazhar13 only posts interesting tweets the same way many did before him. Not hard to see the difference.
They were actually football league posts being posted in the “football tweets” thread, allowed by the owner of the site. Note i didn’t say “united tweets” or “premier league tweets”.

The rest of your post is subjective depending on whether you’re a wider football fan or just a transfer junkie.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Villa and Fulham have not backed off on signing Grady Diangana despite West Brom having agreed a fee with West Ham for him.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
They were actually football league posts being posted in the “football tweets” thread, allowed by the owner of the site. Note i didn’t say “united tweets” or “premier league tweets”.

The rest of your post is subjective depending on whether you’re a wider football fan or just a transfer junkie.
"Football league" under Championship doesn't mean anything to most people, even to many UK-based Utd fans, and that's not really a subjective take.

Matriac

"Football league" under Championship doesn't mean anything to most people, even to many UK-based Utd fans, and that's not really a subjective take.
If the information on those moves are available I'd say it's interesting to get a glimpse into what goes on in the lower tiers. More so than the 367th tweet of the day from some tier 9 journo on how Jan said we are speaking to Messi's grandfather via a ouji-board.

Besides, many of our youth players go on loan to those clubs.

littleman

The Napoli Koulibaly case is definitely a classic example of holding on for one season too long. Really wanted to play hardball and now they’re desperately trying to drum up interest.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Looks like Atalanta have made another good signing in Cristian Romero from Juventus.

EDIT: added formatting to not confuse others

Last edited:

dev1l

The Napoli Koulibaly case is definitely a classic example of holding on for one season too long. Really wanted to play hardball and now they’re desperately trying to drum up interest.
Diop at West Ham is another one

Robertd0803

Arsenal need to pay up or shut up when it comes to Partey. I don't know why they'd think that he's negotiable.
And in fairness his release clause is pretty mid level all things considered as it is. Not surprised Atletico have no interest in doing a deal.

Looks like Atalanta have made another good signing in Cristian Romero from Juventus.
What now?? Oh right should probably have read it properly :lol: :lol:
Had to read that twice :lol:
Glad Im not the only one :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.