Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
He's better than Leno so no idea why Arsenal would be open to selling
Based on what? About 10 games?

He was great don't get me wrong, but i think this could be good business by Arsenal cashing in while his stock is high

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Wonder if James has it in him to be the main man at a midtable side and carry them as their talisman. Going to be quite the adjustment going from playing with loads of worldies to a mediocre bunch at Everton.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This is how Chelsea also seem to make some money. Kenedy will be going out on his 5th loan spell, this time to Granada.

Dante

Average bang
Good.

If a player on our books works hard and plays well, they deserve their chance.

I don't understand people being upset by this. I guess it's because his departure might pave the way for somebody with bigger hype. But I would be happy about having a player who's performing well and impressing in training. It doesn't stop him from being sold if he's not the right match. There's no downside to this, imo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He has been great at Lyon and for our National Team recently. Good buy if Napoli get him.
Agreed. He's come leaps and bounds since his spell at Sunderland. He's turned into a very good defender over the years. Napoli would pretty much be set if they get him to replace Koulibaly.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Great move for both sides. You have one hell of a player next season. One thing that will immediately stand out to you when he plays is his composure. Hopefully he gets more game time than he did at Leipzig last year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
After impressing in Serie A last season, Mohamed Fares might be joining a CL-calibre club in Lazio.

Agreed fee: 8 million Euros + 1 million in bonuses

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Great move for both sides. You have one hell of a player next season. One thing that will immediately stand out to you when he plays is his composure. Hopefully he gets more game time than he did at Leipzig last year.
He will definitely get game time, we have a small squad so rotation is key. He will be an overlapping cb in no time

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Roma CEO Guido Fienga states that Roma want to keep Dzeko in the club.

Quote:
Edin is Roma's captain. For as long as he wants to he will remain a Roma player. I am doing a job that is not my own, you won't hear enlighted football words from me. I am helping the club in negotiations and manage the accounts. Roma has a strong coach and a strong team, there are some areas to strengthen. We are making big efforts to retain the players who performed best for us. Purchases? We have lots of solid players already in our squad and if someone arrives it would only be to make an improvement.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Because we need money, lots of it. Rather sell our second keeper than our first choice RB.
I would have hoped better clubs would come for him though. Villa is a graveyard for goalkeepers.

Varun1

Villa were linked to Romero and are now going for Martinez.
Newcastle were linked to Jones but are now going for Holding.

Looks like we'll be stuck with some of these players for a little while longer.

Oh and PSG were first linked to Dalot and now to the Arsenal RB.

Last edited:

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Based on what? About 10 games?

He was great don't get me wrong, but i think this could be good business by Arsenal cashing in while his stock is high
Also if he does sell him Arteta wants Brentford goalkeeper David Raya and bees are not willing sellers - already turned down £10m offer for him. Arsenal poached the Brentford GK coach who was influential in the club signing Raya in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.