Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
In case Dalbert or another left back leaves for another club this summer, Inter will approach Chelsea for [Irrelevant point] as the replacement. On Vidal, Inter will contact Barcelona later on; Barca want some money (not necessarily guaranteed) for Vidal before letting him go.
Young, Alonso and Kolarov at Inter? No chance.

Who they getting next? Gale Clichy?

roseguy64

How many midfielders do you think we want in the squad next season? There's no way are signing any more after Donny.

Also do you think we've got enough in the coffers for Donny, Sancho and Tonali in one window where money isn't easy to come by? I think you know that's not likely.

Romano again seems to have got some of the info but messed up on the details. The Brescia CEO basically confirmed that our bid didn't come in the same day Romano said it did. That was the point I was making.
Not to rain on your parade but we were also interested in Thiago despite signing DvB.

Scholsey2004

Such a shame we weren't more organised and snapped up Upamecano at a similar age a few years ago
I don't think that's actually a failing on our part. We've been reported in the press as following him that I recall since he was at most 16, probably younger. He was always a very high profile talent. I'd be amazed if we haven't been approaching his agent on a regular basis to see if he was interested in coming here during that period. The fact that he's not here suggests that he just didn't want to come.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Find this very odd.
Why are Roma always loaning Florenzi out if he's such a decent player? Or is he actually not?
Whats the story with him and Roma...?
Was loaned to Valencia last season. Good player that has been stunted by serious injuries. He wants to play in the euros and his time at Roma is all but over due to injuries mainly. Peres has taken over his spot.

He should do well in Paris if his knees don’t give out.

Lemansky

In case Dalbert or another left back leaves for another club this summer, Inter will approach Chelsea for [Irrelevant point] as the replacement. On Vidal, Inter will contact Barcelona later on; Barca want some money (not necessarily guaranteed) for Vidal before letting him go.
Inter has the most wasteful transfer strategy I have ever seen. Gonna end in tears.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

According to Bild Dortmund will finalize the signing of Bynoe-Gittens next week.

Has anyone watched enough English youth football to tell how talented he is?

Blood Mage

Real shame Dalot didn't develop like we hoped. I thought we'd gotten our hands on one of the most promising RB prospects in Europe when he signed. Instead we got another Buttner/Varela.

Wayne's World

Would laugh if he doesn't get to play for real Madrid in the end.
There's a very big possibility that will happen. Can't see him overtaking Mendy anytime soon and Marcelo has another 2/3 seasons left.

Also seems like Zidane doesn't fancy him too much either

M Utd

Are there any exciting world class players in their prime anymore?!
I agree. I also feel that there doesn't seem to be many big personalities either. I think with huge money in the game players have never been more removed from the fans. I think social media plays a part. You can follow players on social media but even these accounts seemed to be managed by the players "Team".

Status
Not open for further replies.