Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Burnley are in turmoil as two different American consortiums battle it out to buy the club. This has disrupted their summer transfer activity.

Summary:
  • Manager-chairman relationship broken down
  • Burnley hope for two new signings, but the players are worried about a lack of recruitment.
  • Six first-team players will be out of contract next summer.
    • Cork
    • Brady
    • Westwood
    • Lowton
    • Long
    • Bardsley

Godfather

Choupo-Moting wanted 2 years, but PSG only offered him 1 year.
Jesus. That they even offered him an extension is outrageous. That he refused is borderline comical. What a joke of a footballer and still playing for a side like PSG.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The whole team is built on playing out from the back. Smalling is absolutely atrocious on the ball. Genuinely one of the worst Utd centre backs I’ve ever seen with the ball at his feet.

In the right system, he’s a very good player but he’s absolutely not suited to this team and anyone thinking he is has either forgotten how poor he is on the ball or isn’t paying attention to how we are playing.

PS. This isn’t a debate about whether that play style is right or wrong but it’s a fact that is what we are doing. Bottom line, he can’t do what is being asked of a centre back in this team.
Neither maguire or that other idiot are suited to it either. There’s better ball control at a private Tory party. I wish they’d stop dicking around at the back. United that is.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Other Serie A news:

Benevento push for Falque from Torino.

Torino will seal the deal to sign left-back Nicola Murru from Sampdoria.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Other Bundesliga news:

Schalke officially sign Goncalo Paciencia from Freiburg. Schalke were in dire need of a good forward last season.

Freiburg sign Mainz goalkeeper Florian Muller, who had a good season for his previous club. EDIT: It's a loan deal.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Koeman has replaced Suarez with Depay. Not sure how Barca fans feel about that
That was the wrong Tweet. It was almost one month old. This was the Tweet that I wanted to post:

Translation:
Suarez can play against Girona tomorrow.

Koeman can call him up tomorrow whilst his exit reaches a standstill.

The footballer continues to consider leaving the club but under his terms.
Also, Juventus have been ruled out of getting Suarez.

Translation:
Discard Juventus

Dual nationality will not be obtained before October 6 and prevents him from playing in the Champions League group stages.

The footballer has other options; he keeps thinking about leaving.

binary bot
This is the story of Charlie Adam. This is the story of Andrea Pirlo.

onemanarmy

So we went from a possible Sancho, Grealish, Upamecano and Reguillon, to Van de Beek and maybe Reguillon. Talking about a letdown.

onemanarmy

Grealish?

I should have known his stock would be through the roof once he signed a new deal with Villa.
I would have loved him here, said it from the first rumors about him joining us. I would absolutely preferred him over VDB but I obviously hope VDB will be a big success here.

Devil may care

Come on, the reported 13m euros is a bit of a joke.
Isn't that on top of the loan fee from last year? I mean we clearly don't want him and he's 31 in November and we are using covid as a reason to not back Ole properly, Roma have nowhere near our resources in Normal times so the board can't have it both ways.

onemanarmy

The window is not over yet unless you live in another dimension
Obviously no, but none of the players I mentioned are even likely to join us. I hope we got other targets if they prove to be unattainable, because we need to strengthen to even compete for the CL places at this point, let alone a title challenge.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Isn't that on top of the loan fee from last year? I mean we clearly don't want him and he's 31 in November and we are using covid as a reason to not back Ole properly, Roma have nowhere near our resources in Normal times so the board can't have it both ways.
The loan fee is irrelevant. It’s likely we’ve got at least one English club who are willing to give us 20m for Smalling so unless Roma stump more than 10m they can jog on.

Status
Not open for further replies.