Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

I cant wait for the caf to start pretending like Semedo is a good RB..
Did the same with Aurier.
Well for a start he will be playing as a wing back for wolves and also wolves don't play so expansive like Barcelona so in that way it is good signing for the way wolves set up.

Superden

So normally after a defeat or crap performance during a transfer window theres all kinds of new links to star players, this time nothing. Even the press and itks haven given up. Even the customary DoF brief hasnt reared his head.

Zoo

Jules Koundé has reached an agreement with Manchester City!

11reds

Waiting 2 weeks before the window closes to 'start' the clear out. Absolute shambles.
This exactly. These are not football people. They purport to be business men. I don't know any business men who could be so idiotic. Look at Rojo, Dalot and Jones for a start how many minutes did they play last year. It doesn't take rocket scientist to figure out these and others are deadwood and need to be cleared out. Even if we make a loss in some cases getting them off the books is good for the club. It's so frustrating.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Napoli want 75m for a 29 year old. Thanks but no.
Less than what we paid for Maguire (who isn't even fit to tie his laces), Im sure Napoli could do with a few of our cast offs to bring the price down too.
They are apparently looking at Sokratis from Arsenal to replace, we should give them Bailly and lower the price.

Satissh12

There will be an offer of around €23m for Alex Telles this week from #mufc. FC Porto want to sell as his contract expires at the end of the season. Out of all the offers Telles has received, he is clear that the one he likes the most is from United #mulive [@josedavidlopez_]

Infra-red

After yesterday's fiasco, I would guess that the club will be hitting the panic button and grabbing a few of the players being offered around Europe by other clubs/agents. Telles seems to be one such player.

Zoo

We were linked with Telles before yesterday’s result and he is supposedly on a list of 3.

T_Model101

Saw in the Mail earlier that Dan James is being linked with Leeds for £13M+
Whos driving him there?

dev1l

There will be an offer of around €23m for Alex Telles this week from #mufc. FC Porto want to sell as his contract expires at the end of the season. Out of all the offers Telles has received, he is clear that the one he likes the most is from United #mulive [@josedavidlopez_]

"There will be an offer.."....this guy must have a crystal ball at home

A Lingard-Alli swap deal would be interesting, even with VDB being a very similar player.

Could go full experimental...a 4-2-2-2 played in a similar way to Bielsa at Espanyol before the doomed switch to 3-4-3. The key to his style was having 4 all-round midfielders who could interchange, who could attack and defend, who had a physical presence, who were the focal point of the team. There were no 'defensive' midfielders - the entire system depended on fluidity and creativity from midfield, players arriving late to join the strikers: which is something VDB and Alli have made a career out of. It featured two defensive full-backs who didn't cross the halfway line, which is perfect for us. It's not like we get any consequential width from Shaw, Bissaka, Rashford or Greenwood anyway. At least this way it would be on purpose.

--------------------De Gea----------------

AWB-----Maguire----Bailly----Shaw

-----------Pogba-----Bruno--------

VDB----------------------------------Dele

----------Martial---Rashford----

Matt851

A Lingard-Alli swap deal would be interesting, even with VDB being a very similar player.

Could go full experimental...a 4-2-2-2 played in a similar way to Bielsa at Espanyol before the doomed switch to 3-4-3. The key to his style was having 4 all-round midfielders who could interchange, who could attack and defend, who had a physical presence, who were the focal point of the team. There were no 'defensive' midfielders - the entire system depended on fluidity and creativity from midfield, players arriving late to join the strikers: which is something VDB and Alli have made a career out of. It featured two defensive full-backs who didn't cross the halfway line, which is perfect for us. It's not like we get any consequential width from Shaw, Bissaka, Rashford or Greenwood anyway. At least this way it would be on purpose.

This side would have the least width of any team ever

jeepers

Alli’s a bigger cnut than Lingard is, even if you factor in the dabs, JLingz brand and headless running, so no, hard pass. I’ll take 20-25m for Lingard and run.

NJM78

All about the Benjamin's.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

I think you’d need Bielsa in charge to implement that successfully. We’d make a total pigs ear of it

Robertd0803

I can see why Mourinho wants Lingard given that he always followed his tactical instructions to a tee. Be a great move for Lingard and us if Spurs pay for him.

Dont want Dele Alli at all, feck right off.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
As frustrated as Lingard has made me, I hope he ends up at Tottenham and not take dogs abuse in St. Petersburg for being black.

BlueHaze

As frustrated as Lingard has made me, I hope he ends up at Tottenham and not take dogs abuse in St. Petersburg for being black.
Wouldn't set foot in that league if I was non white. The shit going on there is despicable and I can't understand how foreign players go there.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Wouldn't set foot in that league if I was non white. The shit going on there is despicable and I can't understand how foreign players go there.
Like shit isnt happening here

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Not great here is it? Fred left the Ukrainian league and was getting monkey gestures when he came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.