Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

klayton88

could you please drag this discussion into another thread? especially now when you are posting old tweets?
You know it's a shit window when you load up the transfer tweet page and half of them are a transfer that was completed weeks ago.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
https://theathletic.co.uk/2096090/2020/09/28/deadline-day-ornstein-sancho-lacazette-brewster/

Ornstein reporting in the Athletic that Brighton have an interest in taking James on loan. I would love him at Brighton, we'd play him in his correct position on the left wing and he'd fit perfectly with our fast style of play. He also obviously spent a season with Potter at Swansea.

Ornstein says at the moment James wants to stay and fight for his position, but I hope Ole decides to develop him with us for a season.
I wonder if the same article also has this:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I know there are contacts with an Italian club, they liked what they've seen during the match against us. They play a nice football, it's an exciting opportunity that has to be pondered and considered. I want to [play for a] club where I can have good chances to play. If the club are satisfied with the offer, I'm ready to get to the best possible step.

[On whether he'd finish the season with Bodo/Glimt before joining his new club] It's difficult to answer this question, everything can still happen.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Is this an internal limitation or an Serie A limitation like they're doing in La Liga due to COVID?
Serie A doesn't have La-Liga-like restrictions. Lazio have held back a couple of other transfers on their end. They want to let go of players in order to be able to afford their incoming transfers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do Bilbo Baggins still only sign Basque players? You know things are bad when they have as many ongoing transfer dealings as Manchester United!
Yeah, they only target Basque players. From what I know, they've only shown interest in Javi Martinez before this, but there hasn't been much else in terms of their transfer activities.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Yeah, they only target Basque players. From what I know, they've only shown interest in Javi Martinez before this, but there hasn't been much else in terms of their transfer activities.
Yeah, they are pretty restricted in the market. Was always a fun save to do in Football Manager.

Stretender

Could we have separate threads please one for United related and another one for non united related transfers please?

They do this on Arsenal mania.

When am at work and have some 2 minutes to spare, trying to refresh the transfer tweets thread only to see Joe Bloggs has signed for Bilbao really is not worth the effort.

Over to you Mods.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Could we have separate threads please one for United related and another one for non united related transfers please?

When am at work and have some 2 minutes to spare, trying to refresh the transfer tweets thread only to see Joe Bloggs has signed for Bilbao really is not worth the effort.

Over to you Mods.
Can you share the tweet please?

GwilDor

He also said it feels woukd feel better to leave B/G now that he feels certain they will win the league. Also, the B/G manager confirmed this might be the right time for him to leave. All in all feels like something is about to be confirmed, AC Milan being the obvious alternative, but in the end i hope it comes down to playing time for him. Would love for us to buy and loan him out, or buy him and loan out James.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Over to you Mods.
Why do they have a thread for United related tweets on an Arsenal forum?

RU Devil

Why aren’t they looking at Jones and Rojo? Come on Fulham, the pair are better than all of your current CBs
Probably cant afford their wage demands.... damn you Woodward!
Heck, we should subsidize the transfer for 1 season, just to get rid. Heck, loan them out with a subsidy, just so the youngsters see a way through to the squad & so Ole doesn't have the option of playing them. They are like a virus, spreading their injury-bug to the rest of the squad. Need to clear roster/salary space.

James really should re-consider the BHA option. He won't get many starting minutes, if any, and really is more of a sub option at this time. With the fixture congestion, it's likely he'll get some more starts, but I'd honestly feel better seeing Mata, VDB, or even Lingard. He needs to develop & I rather doubt he'll get enough PT to actually push his boundaries instead of being a speed merchant.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Final week makes for panic buys. Here in Italy it is being said that Milik is out to Everton for €25m (with United still dark horse).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Final week makes for panic buys. Here in Italy it is being said that Milik is out to Everton for €25m (with United still dark horse).
Who's linking United to Milik? :lol:

Recently, all I've seen is that GdS and CdS are both keeping his links with Spurs alive.

Craig Ward

Brighton would be a great club for him. James needs a loan desperately. It will only happen if we get Sancho over the line though.
Even with Sancho, we still need James around the squad.

It's a long long season and we will have injuries.

James is a LW all day long, signing Sancho and having James deputise for Rashford is the way to go as we wont be signing a 2nd attacker in this window.

Ole has played James RW out of necessity, when Greenwood is fit he starts every game.

James will develop here, if we use him right

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Who's linking United to Milik? :lol:

Recently, all I've seen is that GdS and CdS are both keeping his links with Spurs alive.
It is the Sportitalia TV channel, now 24/7 focused on the final week, the ones featuring Pedulla daily in the late evening. Let’s wait for him, then.

M4YON

Even if we do manage to sign a right winger, we still need James for depth.
He has been here for a season the lad needs a chance so many knee jerk fans here.

If we had the mantra of getting rid of a player after just one season Evra and Vidic would never have made it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.