Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsCallout

So many fools in here.

Ole has already stated the club know his views.
He's made it clear we needed reinforcements.

It is up to the board to get them done, not him.

He shouldn't throw a paddy like Mourinho, he has a job to do, and his position is clear.

I wonder how many of you throw a paddy when your manager/boss doesnt do something you'd like.

He now has to work harder than ever to do what he can with this squad. Us fans, ex-players, customers, need to be the ones to put the pressure on.

Let Ole manage, that's his job. And don't get on his back if we don't get 2nd, that is on the board and let us not forget it, EVEN IF Ole isn't the manager we want long term.

Tiber

So many fools in here.

He shouldn't throw a paddy like Mourinho, he has a job to do, and his position is clear.

I wonder how many of you throw a paddy when your manager/boss doesnt do something you'd like.

He now has to work harder than ever to do what he can with this squad. Us fans, ex-players, customers, need to be the ones to put the pressure on.

Let Ole manage, that's his job. And don't get on his back if we don't get 2nd, that is on the board and let us not forget it, EVEN IF Ole isn't the manager we want long term.
The idea we could even consider coming second is hilarious. We are in a season long battle for 4th

peridigm

So many fools in here.

Get the feck out of here. You’re making too much sense.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The club has failed Ole and the fans this transfer window.
Shambles but we've been here before. Ole will continue to raise the clubs spirits though, unlike the last guy.

BlackShark_80

In the last hours Tottenham asked about buying Demiral, but Juventus considers him unsellable.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is it? Both really injury prone. At least Dembele has a long career ahead to rescue. Bale’s very much on the road to being finished.
Ofcourse not from a talent standpoint . He would atleast would have liked to play for us.

prateik

You are fecking kidding me!?!?!

Screw Covid restrictions we surely just storm United offices at this point! fecking Neanderthal-like incompetence through our club!
We don't pay enough for a player = incompetence from our club
Other team doesnt pay enough for our player = incompetence from our club

Makes sense.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Ed Woodward will be thanking his lucky stars that there's no fans at OT this weekend. It started to get pretty ugly in January for him prior to Bruno coming with us lurking around 6th place again.

Say what you want about the little weasel but he's got thicker skin than a whale. A lot of people would have stepped aside or at least employed somebody as DOF to take the heat off him a bit.

032Devil

We qualify for the CL (26th july);
Laurel and Hardy (Ed and Judge) spread player names to the media like wildfire;
They try to show they're dealing with a number of clubs, players and agents;
They buy one player to keep fans happy for a while;
Dealings with several players, clubs and agents start to falter one by one;
Transfer Deadline comes along and Laurel and Hardy say they tried but Clubs, agents and players were asking too much or else, etc .......etc .......etc.
We play shite football with the squad available and try to get into the first four places;
If things start to go downhill then sack the Manager;
Get another manager;
Start again from the top when the next transfer window comes along.
Round and round the mulberry bush!!
We played attactive football before the end of the season when playing two games a week became too much for our players. But we do need what Ole said: better squad players who could replace those drained from over-use. But our management seems to have become myopic and obsessive about Sancho (or others have, especially Dortmund). I think United might be playing the waiting game in the belief that the Coronavirus might get worse and forcing some clubs to finally capitulate and lower their prices before United buy. Maybe their prepared to sacrifice 20-21 season in this respect? Who knows?

Anyway, its probably not the management team to blame at United but the Glazers who ultimately sanction the payments.

RedNed77

Lucas Ocampos would be such an underwhelming end to the summer. He'd also cost enough that i think it would put an end to any further attempts to fill in RW, Ocampos would end up being our RW for the forseeable. No thanks.

C3Pique

I actually like Ocampos

Very physical, great engine. Like a younger Perisic and very suited to the PL compared to Dembele. Seems very determined as well, got a feeling Dembele would be a sulker wheras Ocampos wouldnt be afraid to shout at teammates etc.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
One of the things that has surprised me is that there is all this talk of Glazers being businessmen who care only about money but if that was the case then surely they would realise that they can actually run the club in a better manner without needing to spend more . The fact that we give all these big contracts out which then stops us from selling people doesn't seem like good business decisions and surely can be done better if smarter people were in charge rather than Woodward

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
So, just to summarise today so far...

- Ole happy with the squad
- Ole has made his views known to the club
- Pogba convincing Dembele to join
- Sancho still 'unwell'
- Dembele going nowhere and Barcelona are counting on him for the season
- United looking at Ocampos (who the fook is that guy?)
- Ole trying to convince the board that it is worth selling James for £25 million to help fund a move for Sancho
- Trump got the virus
- Smalling's move to Roma stalling
- Bale favoured a move to United over Tottenham but opted for the latter because Woodpecker was taking too long

Did I miss anything?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Incapable of selling crap players and incapable of buying quality players. It’s a very simple formula that allows mediocrity to prosper at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.