Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJNJ

Everyone is in uproar over our incomings but what the heck is happening with moving players on? It’s a total shambles.
Too much of shambles going on to fully encapsulate the situation and articulate it in coherent sentences. It would look like war and peace.

Woodzy

Can anybody sum up what's happened today and what's looking likely to happen before the deadline? I've been working.
Sancho off. Dembele maybe on and Sarr maybe on but probably not both.

That Traore lad from Atlanta is signing in January.

Smalling and Romero probably staying.

Manchester United an embarrassment.

gajender

The domestic deadline doesnt end today.. So the Romero to some club can happen till the 16th.

And if the Arsenal withdrawing the Torreira loan is true then its a real dick move... unless there was some agreement that Madrid would lower the Partey price, which is unlikely..
2 separate deals.. completely idiotic.

Isn't there some thing about players having to pay the release clause themselves and its more complicated than the buying club just paying it? That still a thing, because if it is, it might not be smooth sailing for Arsenal either.
Would he move to championship because business between Pl clubs closes today.

NJM78

Can anybody sum up what's happened today and what's looking likely to happen before the deadline? I've been working.
Well think of biting into a steaming shit filled toastie and that will sum up our day perfectly.

Before deadline... probably another toastie.

Dante

Average bang
Sancho off. Dembele maybe on and Sarr maybe on but probably not both.

That Traore lad from Atlanta is signing in January.

Smalling and Romero probably staying.

Manchester United an embarrassment.
Woah, that's a lot. Thanks.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Can anybody sum up what's happened today and what's looking likely to happen before the deadline? I've been working and been out of the loop.
Impossible I'm afraid, looks like the club is working on multiple possible deals. Expect Cavani, Telles and a loan signing of either Dembele or Sarr. Traore from Atalanta coming in January.

Jonesno.8

Who is officially left us either loan/ perm?? Doesn't seem like a lot. Andreas, Darmian, Chong, Dalot??, Smalling no??

Crazy we have not tried to cut Jones, Rojo contracts at this stage. Stealing a living. It the freedom of wages that allow us to bring in players, well when Ed sorts his 5hit out .

Suv666

Embarassing this. Do your deals before deadline day, not a hard concept to grasp. Last window we were running around trying to get a striker in, a right winger now. Truly is incredible how the club is run. I expect an Enron like documentary to be released in a decade or two, there is no way a club is running like this and its all rosy behind the scenes.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That's assuming Partey wants to move. If he doesn't, then you are equally screwed
I would hope they made sure the player was okay to move before starting all of this. He supposedly did not want to cause a scene with Atletico and gave his okay to Arsenal as long as they pay the clause.

And if the Arsenal withdrawing the Torreira loan is true then its a real dick move... unless there was some agreement that Madrid would lower the Partey price, which is unlikely..
2 separate deals.. completely idiotic.

Isn't there some thing about players having to pay the release clause themselves and its more complicated than the buying club just paying it? That still a thing, because if it is, it might not be smooth sailing for Arsenal either.
The real dick move was that Torreira was set to be sold to Torino on a loan + obligation to buy and then Simeone tapped up the player. Toreira then refused to go back to Italy and only wanted to move to Madrid which he is entitled to but massively fecked us. They tried to swap Toreira + cash for Partey and they said no, RC or nothing.
They made their own bed if the deal go through. It's probaby only a rumor or just for show and Arsenal will allow Toreira to go but it would be nice if for once we showed some balls.

Artimities

What a period.... so to sum it all up..

Ole gives the board a short list (very short) with players he wants us to sign.
Board takes Ole's list and then wipes their ass with it
We make no move for Sancho
Struggle and fail to get rid of the dead weight
make a couple of signings that have me questioning why? How? WTF?
get beat by Tottenham and that long nosed Harry Kane 6-1
going to be a long year unless somebody grows a sack and cuts Ed Woodward and Judge out of the mix.

As bale would say... Par for the course!

croadyman

going to be a long year unless somebody grows a sack and cuts Ed Woodward and Judge out of the mix.

Yeah how do we get those two clowns away from transfers in time for the next window

cyberman

Smalling nor Romero gone is probably more embarssing than us missing out on a RW.
Why? Apparently its the fine thing to ask for unrealistic fees and have the buyer is the dickhead because they wont be fleeced and refuse to pay.
There by wr are the heroes here. Full of dignity and poise.

Tiber

I am a Dembele sceptic. But it doesn't bode well that Barca are so keen to offload him, we aren't exactly bullying them into selling

rotherham_red

Presume this would mean a permanent deal which we haven't seemed keen on all along, so would be very surprising if that stance was going to change with only just over 6 hours of the window left
Apparently it's looking to be a high loan fee (I'm assuming c.£10m) and we'll cover his wages.

As a one-off deal, it's fine I suppose, but I'd rather we inputted an option to buy as well just to cover ourselves.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
When / how will Depay be completing his deal / medical when the Dembele deal might only be signed very late today?

pixel

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.