Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artimities

Yeah how do we get those two clowns away from transfers in time for the next window
I'm not sure, but seeing Woodward in the same camera frame with Sir Alex makes me sick to my stomach. The way that match went yesterday, he could have left at halftime to work on deals... Useless

prateik

How has a club the size of Barcelona not able to sign a player for 25m euro plus add ons without sales.
Some weird la liga rule apparently.

I'm pretty sure they have sold more players than they have signed.. so not sure how it works exactly.

Josep Dowling

When do we think the club is going to announce Cavani, Telles and Traore? I'm concern there is nothing concrete yet.

croadyman

Hope not. Will take another year of James with the hope of signing someone better..
unless its just a loan deal.
Could be either right now, think a lot depends on what kind of loan fee that Barca would accept

Artimities

Agbonlahor just said he hopes United sign a centre back and a defensive midfielder in the last 5 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
after that match yesterday.. I tend to agree.
I have never seen a defense look so trash. I mean we couldn't stop anything. Its painful to see our CB's damn near in the box on one end trying to attempt to pass the ball and then watch them get beat back down the field. You could watch it playout on the pitch yesterday... it was comical!

croadyman

Agbonlahor just said he hopes United sign a centre back and a defensive midfielder in the last 5 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Has been no links to a CB since Upamecano stuff died out after signing extension and DM hopes got flushed away for this summer when Matic signed new 3 year deal too

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
And a good crosser at that! :drool:
And we're getting an actual striker who hopefully still knows where the 6 yard box is. And he can head the ball. This masterpiece is coming together :cool:

croadyman

And we're getting an actual striker who hopefully still knows where the 6 yard box is. And he can head the ball. This masterpiece is coming together :cool:
Just need a leader to command things at the other end

Artimities

Just need a leader to command things at the other end

Agreed.... I like McGuire, but he is not ready for the captains shirt. Looking at this team.. I don't really see a captain except maybe Mata when he is on the pitch. I see no fire from our guys.. I like Marital and the fact he doesn't take shit, but his red card yesterday speaks volumes at the lack of leadership on the pitch.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Feel sorry for Sergio Romero. He has not let us down and has now been relegated to third choice, in fact not even that as Lee Grant was on the bench the other night. Seems a shame that we haven't made sure he has gone to a new club. They have had long enough.

croadyman

Agreed.... I like McGuire, but he is not ready for the captains shirt. Looking at this team.. I don't really see a captain except maybe Mata when he is on the pitch. I see no fire from our guys.. I like Marital and the fact he doesn't take shit, but his red card yesterday speaks volumes at the lack of leadership on the pitch.
How about Bruno?

2E_MUFC

after that match yesterday.. I tend to agree.
I have never seen a defense look so trash. I mean we couldn't stop anything. Its painful to see our CB's damn near in the box on one end trying to attempt to pass the ball and then watch them get beat back down the field. You could watch it playout on the pitch yesterday... it was comical!
Oh I agree with him but has he seen how we work? We literally take days/weeks to sign a player. Never mind sign 2 positions in players we’ve not been linked to in 6 hours :lol: Again they’ve not backed the manager just like they didn’t with Jose in his last transfer window. Don’t think we will have another chance at Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.