Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affirmation

In summary, an unnamed football club from Saudi Arabia has apparently made a lucrative offer to Juan Mata. His father, who is also his agent feels he can get him to leave on a free and feels the club will accept the proposition.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
In summary, an unnamed football club from Saudi Arabia has apparently made a lucrative offer to Juan Mata. His father, who is also his agent feels he can get him to leave on a free and feels the club will accept the proposition.

My God, this host is unlistenable. Horrible, takes him 5 minutes to say 10 words sentence. Asking one simple question, takes him 10 minutes.Plus some weird sound like wacuum cleaner when he is trying to catch a breath.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They had ask our new signing koulibaly a question on the page they announced Dias
I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying that City aren't technically wrong given that they weren't in talks with Napoli directly. The fact that they were passing their demands to Koulibaly's agent meant that they can deny any direct contacts with Napoli.

Devil may care

Cavani cashes in? Im guessing the Pogba/Mbappe double deal is Real Madrid.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
M'Baye Niang to Saint-Etienne fell through.

Saint-Etienne decided to give up on the recruitment of M'Baye Niang. An agreement had however been reached with Stade Rennais and the player. But the intervention of several agents made it impossible to finalize the operation.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
From those that know - sounds like this is a goer, surprised West Ham are actually paying up this time but guess their fans might revolt if they let another player slip through the net by lowballing...

R77

Whats does this even mean?
I interpret it as a very diplomatic way of saying it was like dealing with a lumbering corporate entity, though there's probably a fair bit of confimation bias involved on my part.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Ed is playing multi-dimensional chess is what that means.

dev1l

I joking about the 'mechanism' bit
Joking over here?

I thought this place was full of football experts / management consultant/ FIFA pro licenced coaches whose opinions effect the fate of the world

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.