Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highfather_24

A player of Pogba's quality and hype? I think at 50M, a lot of clubs will be interested. Dont forget, he is very marketable. I think at that price Juve, PSG, Real, Barca etc might be very interested.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Can see a money + player deal here if he and Raiola decide its best to move on.

K Stand Knut

Thiago was also in his last year right? Same age profile. Not sure why we will be paid more than what Thiago went for if Covid situation continues
Thiago isn’t going to generate revenue like Pogba does.

Any club, like United have, will make any transfer fee back several times over.

jesperjaap

Pogba might dream of playing for Madrid but he's nowhere near good enough for them. That said if they want to chuck us 90m for him to pull off the occasional Youtube clip against some Spanish farmers I'd welcome it.
He is good enough, but he is also nowhere near consistent enough, fans in Madrid would turn on him very quickly, so in that sense no I agree he isnt good enough....far better players than him havent won that quite frankly hostile, horrible and disrespectful crowd over.

We should have sold him a year ago, as talented as he is he has been here a fair time now and only Oles first few months has he ever played consitently very good football for three months, simply not good enough before even adding in the agent, social media and general toxic feeling around him (not entirely his fault at all but he hasnt heled himself)

dinostar77

You're forgetting the club can trigger an optional extension of 1 year on Pogbas contract.

Champagne Football

Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho remain top of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's list of targets at Manchester United, sources told ESPN, despite the failure of executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward to strike a deal for either player in the past two transfer windows.

Ogden knows absolutely nothing. He's proven clueless every time.

I think we'll continue to prioritise British talent but only if the price is right.

James Garner perhaps being groomed to partner De Beek and Bruno in central midfield next season. With Scott McT coming in when we park the bus.

Greenwood earmarked as our future striker with Shoretire, Diallo and Pellistri competing to see who will be our next right winger.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
"summer of 2021"

we can forget about Upamecano, there will be a queue of top clubs at the 38 mil release clause, Bayern first in it
Bayern will be in the mix and they've even left out the highly rated young CB from their UCL squad who they signed on a free from PSG (Kouassi)

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Bayern will be in the mix and they've even left out the highly rated young CB from their UCL squad who they signed on a free from PSG (Kouassi)
Because he's injured and not expected back before November. We'll be in the mix if Alaba leaves, otherwise not.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho remain top of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's list of targets at Manchester United, sources told ESPN, despite the failure of executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward to strike a deal for either player in the past two transfer windows.

While Dortmund were left surprised by United's negotiating tactics in the pursuit of Sancho, another move for his teammate on deadline day left the club "baffled," sources told ESPN.

United made a bid for Dortmund wing-back Nico Schulz on deadline day, sources said, and they proposed a €1m loan fee and to pay the player's salary for the rest of the season.

Sources said the move for Schulz led Dortmund to question the credentials of United's recruitment and scouting team. The 27-year-old moved to Dortmund in a €25m deal from Hoffenheim last summer but he has endured a difficult time at the club.

That part sounds absolutely bonkers :lol:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
While Dortmund were left surprised by United's negotiating tactics in the pursuit of Sancho, another move for his teammate on deadline day left the club "baffled," sources told ESPN.

United made a bid for Dortmund wing-back Nico Schulz on deadline day, sources said, and they proposed a €1m loan fee and to pay the player's salary for the rest of the season.

Sources said the move for Schulz led Dortmund to question the credentials of United's recruitment and scouting team. The 27-year-old moved to Dortmund in a €25m deal from Hoffenheim last summer but he has endured a difficult time at the club.

That part sounds absolutely bonkers :lol:
The day we signed Telles we bid for Nico Schulz? Utter garbage.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Jose Campana, who had a good season with Levante, revealed Atletico de Madrid's interest:

José Campaña speaking to Onda Cero: "My representative told me that Atlético de Madrid was interested, but it seems that the clubs are short of money and my president does not get off the donkey."
Basically, Levante didn't want to budge on their demands despite being short of money.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A couple of contract extensions:

Keep an eye out for Ismail Jakobs in particular. He's a fairly promising player for Cologne.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Original source: Tipsbladet

I did not hear anything from my agent, and if there had been anything around me, then I would have heard it from him or from the club, but there was nothing.

I have gradually got used to the fact that a lot is written in the press. What is true and what is not true, I cannot answer. I only know what I have been told and there was nothing concrete at all. So Monday was just a day like everyone else for me, because nothing happened.

I certainly do not hope that I will sit on the bench all autumn. At least that’s not my intention. Nor do I hope it’s the club’s or the coach’s intention. There will be many matches to play. The Champions League starts just after we return from the national teams and I'm sure I'll play a lot. It depends a lot on the people abroad, and I expected this.

Of course you become less patient when you have experience and have tried different things. Whether you are 20-years-old, 28-years-old or in your 30s, you do not want to sit on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.