g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

PSG will once again lose one of its most promising youngsters. Centre-back Soumaïla Coulibaly ([born] 2003) has reached a full agreement to sign his first professional contract with Dortmund. The Frenchman is expected to sign his contract in the coming weeks.

croadyman

he creates his own narrative then gets angry about them, its fascinating to witness.

The meltdowns are all a little bit premature.
I wouldn't feel so much like having a meltdown if Ole at least acknowledged there is a massive problem at DM and saw it as much as a priority this summer as we seem to see both CB & ST/RW but there is no indication of that whatsoever. Surely we would see links to one or two players there if that was the case but there is absolutely nothing at all. We get more stories about a backup RB like Trippier/Aarons and that is more of a squad need rather than a first XI one in my opinion.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I wouldn't feel so much like having a meltdown if Ole at least acknowledged there is a massive problem at DM and saw it as much as a priority this summer as we seem to see both CB & ST/RW but there is no indication of that whatsoever. Surely we would see links to one or two players there if that was the case but there is absolutely nothing at all. We get more stories about a backup RB like Trippier/Aarons and that is more of a squad need rather than a first XI one in my opinion.
You should know why by now: we don't have the money to strengthen all of our key positions. We only have enough money to strengthen two at best, and even then, we may have to make a compromise on one of the two (CB, ST). The only way we'd start talking about bringing a new midfielder in is if United suddenly decide to put Pogba up for sale.

We've talked about this many times, but for whatever reason, you're completely ignoring the fact that we don't have as much cash as we did pre-COVID.

croadyman

You should know why by now: we don't have the money to strengthen all of our key positions. We only have enough money to strengthen two at best, and even then, we may have to make a compromise on one of the two (CB, ST). The only way we'd start talking about bringing a new midfielder in is if United suddenly decide to put Pogba up for sale.

We've talked about this many times, but for whatever reason, you're completely ignoring the fact that we don't have as much cash as we did pre-COVID.
Well in that case would prioritise DM over everything if we can only spend on that one position, we have at least got something in those other two positions whereas this has only one player in the whole squad and his legs have totally gone where teams move the ball quickly in midfield.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
One of a handful of midfielders I’d see as a worthy Pogba replacement. If money were not an issue I’d like to see us go for him regardless of whether PP stayed or left tbh.

reddev3

Say what you want about PSG being a big oil club but they get absolutely pillaged for the their top prospects.

Barnslig

Say what you want about PSG being a big oil club but they get absolutely pillaged for the their top prospects.
No wonder though is it? There's a bit of a mismatch between wanting to buy superstars in every position and wanting the best youth as well.

croadyman

I thought the price that was being touted to Bayern for Koulibaly was ridiculously low but this is even more mental, surely if there was even the tiniest bit of truth in this figure then Utd would be jumping all over it too

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Id never heard of Flick before Bayern strange one for the German national side to be targeting regardless of how well he's done in the last year. In Germany is the national team job bigger than Bayern?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Id never heard of Flick before Bayern strange one for the German national side to be targeting regardless of how well he's done in the last year. In Germany is the national team job bigger than Bayern?
Flick was Löw‘s assistant for years and won a World Cup. He was also the DoF for their FA if I recall correctly. He is anything but an unknown.

croadyman

Supposed to be us & the scousers according to reports last week, nice to see an article mentioning us actually wanting to sign a DM in the summer but unfortunately complete BS as it's coming from Metro. Still hoping there might be a modicum of truth in us wanting to sell Dalot, Mata, Lingard & Jones but looks a big ask to me

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: AS

Unai Emery:
I knew Juan Foyth, I called him to sign for PSG, but he had already signed with Tottenham. He was a player that we knew well and knew that his versatility would give us a lot. That versatility and his quality is what we acquire. That’s why we signed him, and now he has given us what we expected. His performance has been very good, he has fulfilled all the options at a high, very high level. His versatility was what we wanted, in addition to playing as a centre-back.

If I would keep him? The truth is that it is something that we must wait for, but if it were up to me, yes, I would keep him with us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Calciomercato

The Leicester links aren't the biggest piece news in this article. The best bits are Thauvin's own quotes about his situation.
[On whether he'll remain at Marseille] I don’t know yet. In recent weeks there have been more important things to manage at the club, with a lot of changes. As for my future, I have no idea at the moment, but one thing is certain: I have always had a good understanding with Pablo Longoria and my entourage. We’ll see what happens.

Renewal? Pablo and my entourage had a chat in December. We have not reached an agreement, but the discussions are not closed. I knew it would be complicated for me with the injury. A player at the end of his contract also asks himself many questions. I want to give my best until the end and we will see, from the moment a new management is implemented why not?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Kicker

Stuttgart sporting director Sven Mislintat:
We will not be able to keep our top players forever. We will even have to finance ourselves by selling players. Not because you are threatened with bankruptcy, but so that we can develop further. We have to raise funds, so that we can develop further.
Sasa Kalajdzic on his future:
I am not concerned with this. I can well imagine an extension of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.