Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Balbuena's representative Renato Bittar:
We are talking with several teams but nothing in particular, there are several options for Fabian (Balbuena). For now, he will not continue at West Ham, but he will continue in Europe.

We’re looking at options. What I can assure you is that he will continue in European football and it can be [even in] the Premier League. There are two or three clubs interested in him.

AgentSmith

Apparently, we've been in contact with his agents since last summer, which puts us ahead of other clubs.
Could any Serie A watchers give a breakdown of how he has played this season?

Definitely seems to be the CB option with most traction in the press.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I suspect we’d go for Varane if there’s half a chance. We have wanted him for 10 years, and with a year left on his deal having conquered the world twice over at Real - this may be perfect timing.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I suspect we’d go for Varane if there’s half a chance. We have wanted him for 10 years, and with a year left on his deal having conquered the world twice over at Real - this may be perfect timing.
He’ll sign a new contract

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Note: he has only played as an RCB in a back 3 this season.

He's never been a standout performer for Fiorentina, but he does his job, and he does it well enough for the most part. Given that he's in a back 3, he tends to get away with tunnel-vision moments and positional errors, but other than that, within his areas and responsibilities, he hasn't made too many, if any, errors.

On a related note:

Source: Calciomercato

Milenkovic is expected to be sold for 35 million Euros.

Infra-red

Pretty much unbeatable in the air (1.95m tall), fairly average on the ball. Still young and has some mistakes in him (a bit prone to ball watching).

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Note: he has only played as an RCB in a back 3 this season.

He's never been a standout performer for Fiorentina, but he does his job, and he does it well enough for the most part. Given that he's in a back 3, he tends to get away with tunnel-vision moments and positional errors, but other than that, within his areas and responsibilities, he hasn't made too many, if any, errors.

On a related note:

Source: Calciomercato

Milenkovic is expected to be sold for 35 million Euros.
35m :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It feels like a steep price in the current era, doesn't it? I've seen nothing in his game that warrants that price. Maybe if he showed more of his ability on the ball, he'd be more worth it, but at the moment, it mostly encapsulates his potential rather than his current ability.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rudiger wants to continue his stay with Chelsea.
At the end of the day, I cannot give myself a contract so that is why I am waiting to see what happens. Everyone, me and the club know how much I like this club, so it’s down to people who make these types of decisions, but, at the moment, for me, it’s to concentrate on important matches and targets. The rest, I think, I’m sure we will resolve it.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It feels like a steep price in the current era, doesn't it? I've seen nothing in his game that warrants that price. Maybe if he showed more of his ability on the ball, he'd be more worth it, but at the moment, it mostly encapsulates his potential rather than his current ability.
Obviously. I don't expect him to cost more than 20m and that would include add-ons

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
never heard of him before, what position does he play? Is he any good? @SportingCP96?
Check the thread I made “the jewels of Sporting”

Talented player who can play CM, CF, LF, CAM but he this season has mostly played further up and is the current top scorer of the league, technically sound player and a nifty finished but one thing I must say is he is still inconsistent. He can be super hot and then super cold. I think he should stay at Sporting another year.

For sure check out the thread though!

Scholsey2004

Check the thread I made “the jewels of Sporting”

Talented player who can play CM, CF, LF, CAM but he this season has mostly played further up and is the current top scorer of the league, technically sound player and a nifty finished but one thing I must say is he is still inconsistent. He can be super hot and then super cold. I think he should stay at Sporting another year.

For sure check out the thread though!
Personally from the bits ive seen of him he looks more a second striker than a cam. He certainly seems far more of a goalscorer than a creator. I cant help but think that if we signed him then it could only be with the intention of moving Fernandes back into centre midfield which seems bit pointless when hes been so good as a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.