g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Your mate should post that on Muppetiers, they'd lap that sh*t up all day. Tampa Bay and United are two separate entities, we're not paying anything towards Brady, the only way would be the Glazers taking more dividends out than usual, I'd like to think that's not the case.
Well that is a positive then and think he is just feeling a bit down that there is a real lack of transfer stories at the moment and is venting his frustration

SATA

I've recently been thinking about the following -

Would you rather get Dayot this summer than Sancho?

Dayot & Grealish is probably possible for a similar fee to Sancho alone.

Dayot after his performance the other night would be seen as a scoop nearly as good as Sancho in my opinion.

I've changed my mind and would now choose Dayot and Grealish.
Dayot is not going anywhere this year mate. Just signed a new contract recently

SATA

Ok well lets get Badiashile, Grealish and Dembele on loan deal then
I would take the first two but not sure about Dembele. Don't think he will be very motivated to come here or even step into England. Of course we would prefer Sancho and a CB after selling Smalling/Rojo, that will be ideal

Josep Dowling

Neither are good enough and we dont need a FB
We need an option at RB if Wan Bissaka get injured. I’m sure Max Aaron’s would be happy to sit on the bench. He’s young and English so even if it didnt work out someone will buy him off us.

Smores

We need an option at RB if Wan Bissaka get injured. I’m sure Max Aaron’s would be happy to sit on the bench. He’s young and English so even if it didnt work out someone will buy him off us.
No we don't we've got plenty of options at RB without signing anyone else.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
No we don't we've got plenty of options at RB without signing anyone else.
Do we? First team quality? Fosu-Mensah is pretty average there and Dalot is on his way out. I’d probably say Dalot is more of a right midfielder anyway, his attributes suggest that.

dutchred

we have Laird and Williams

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
There’s an argument that when your hamstrung by your owners and the previously sub standard managerial appointments that every penny counts.

When you waste money you tend to need a lot more of it.
It's a difficult position to maintain that the Glazers have hamstrung the club seeing as they have spent plenty of money. The claim that 850 million is not enough is tough to get one's head around. It's an insane amount of money.

Additionally, the pedigree of LvG and Mourinho makes it hard to claim them as sub-standard managerial appointments. Moyes aside, it's hard to say who will work and who won't.

We need to remember our fortune in having an absolute genius at the helm for 26 years. There was never going to be any continuity. It's like Tito and Yugoslavia. Once the great man left there was only going to be a void that remains almost impossible to fill. Only with one of his acolytes in place are we starting to see what we'd grown accustomed to.

pascell

Just curious why? He cost Barcelona over £100m and will be on a hefty wage. He has never lived up to the hype and constantly injured. Just a receipe for disaster.
Sometimes individuals just don't adapt well to their new surroundings, training regimes or whatever it may be. They then go elsewhere that's the right environment and produce magic that people knew they were capable of, ie Robben and Sneijder when leaving Real.

There's still a top, top quality player there with Dembele and one who if he settles at the right place, will just excel massively.

United are crying out for a RW, we have a couple of French first XI players who'd help him settle I'm sure and we now play in the attacking third, a system I can see him loving and thriving in. The fans, me included, would 100% get behind him as he's an exciting player to watch.

United58

If you would rather go back to your home country and got an opportunity at the last minute to do so, after agreeing to start a new job somewhere else - why the hell would you go through with something you'd rather not do.
Because of the backlash from nobodies on RedCafe, of course!!

Smores

Do we? First team quality? Fosu-Mensah is pretty average there and Dalot is on his way out. I’d probably say Dalot is more of a right midfielder anyway, his attributes suggest that.
Williams, Dalot, TFM, Laird and as we've always done we could try one of our CBs there like Mengi.

Plenty good enough as a stand in. We've never had a quality backup in full back positions and very few teams do these days either.

Bogga

Not that I think this source is anything reliable... but if we were to buy Sancho, then guessing there wont be much left isn't exactly a wild guess.

Let's say we could get some money from player sales, then perhaps two more additions wouldn't be impossible.
But we never seem to get paid for our unwanted players unlike Chelsea who seems to get 30 million for bags of dogshit. The only two sales that actually recouped the outlay or made us some sort of money lately is Depay (disregarding the fact that he's come to good), Welbeck and Schneiderlin. All other sales have been peanuts

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Not that I think this source is anything reliable... but if we were to buy Sancho, then guessing there wont be much left isn't exactly a wild guess.

Let's say we could get some money from player sales, then perhaps two more additions wouldn't be impossible.
But we never seem to get paid for our unwanted players unlike Chelsea who seems to get 30 million for bags of dogshit. The only two sales that actually recouped the outlay or made us some sort of money lately is Depay (disregarding the fact that he's come to good), Welbeck and Schneiderlin. All other sales have been peanuts
Lukaku?

dev1l

According to this anti glazer group, next few months should be very challenging from a cash flow perspective

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
According to this anti glazer group, next few months should be very challenging from a cash flow perspective
We're shopping in the bargain basement this summer aren't we. The way we have been run has finally caught up, just as we should have been capitalizing on the situation, we're probably going to get left behind instead.

pablotatt

Cash is king. It's not exactly news to borrow at a time when there was no match day revenue.

peridigm

Bunch of BS. We aren’t even in for one of them let alone all four.
Nothing to see hear. Just Barca trying to flog off their dead wood because Messi is throwing a fit. They might actually do better to sell him and reinvest in the squad. Time will tell if the saying, no player is bigger than their club holds true.

cyberman

We're shopping in the bargain basement this summer aren't we. The way we have been run has finally caught up, just as we should have been capitalizing on the situation, we're probably going to get left behind instead.
We took out money to cover this didnt we? Plus borrowing is cheap now so its no big deal.
I dont think we even approach Sancho never mind negotiate if this were true

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Cash is king. It's not exactly news to borrow at a time when there was no match day revenue.
We took out money to cover this didnt we? Plus borrowing is cheap now so its no big deal.
I dont think we even approach Sancho never mind negotiate if this were true
Is it an option? I saw on here the other day that we'd borrowed for Maguire and had used up 90% of our credit facility (£140m).

UncleBob

Well you've totally missed my point, so look in the mirror when calling people thick lad.

My point is a club of our size and standing should be on a level playing field from an ownership perspective with the likes of our biggest rivals in Europe. Rivals who will actually laugh now when they hear us call them rivals because in the absence of SAF this ownership has presided over our fall from grace whilst they fill their pockets.

Of course we could have done better with the money we've spent, that much is painfully obvious, but they make the appointments, it's their mess, and my point is they still take money out of the club that could be better spent in recruitment or any department for that matter.

Not only are they fecking useless they are money grabbing, if your happy with that then don't complain when we sack Ole and appoint another clown and waste another '850 MILLION'
It's not a good point, the dividends we pay out to the owners is feck all in the greater scheme. How mint is Barcelona's ownership, considering the absolute feckton of money they've spent and the state their squad is in at the moment, €1334mill since Fergie retired. It's rather simple, the owners aren't ideal in any way whatsoever but they've still allowed the club to spend an obscene amount of money, second most in England behind City.

gajender

Is it an option? I saw on here the other day that we'd borrowed for Maguire and had used up 90% of our credit facility (£140m).
We paid our fee for Maguire upfront I believe which came from our Cash reserve our credit facility would most probably be used for transfers this Summer and to ride out the impact of Covid.

RUCK4444

It's not a good point, the dividends we pay out to the owners is feck all in the greater scheme. How mint is Barcelona's ownership, considering the absolute feckton of money they've spent and the state their squad is in at the moment, €1334mill since Fergie retired. It's rather simple, the owners aren't ideal in any way whatsoever but they've still allowed the club to spend an obscene amount of money, second most in England behind City.
Your one of the ones they’ve hypnotised. They haven’t ‘let’ us spend our money have they?

...Wow that’s good of them.

Nothing to do with us dominating the PL for decades under the best manager of all time. That created the wealth and we shouldn’t be grateful for being able to spend less than all of it.

Everything we’ve done since they’ve arrived is in spite of them, not because of them.

MattofManchester

Even Ole didn't guarantee that we'll be making any signings, so honestly, if we don't, it shouldn't be surprising.

In which case, we're going backwards again.

Status
Not open for further replies.