Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

I'd take him at Chelsea. Solid performer everytime I've seen him, wouldn't cost the world and an upgrade on Kepa and Willy.
He's decent but I wouldn't trust him as a first choice keeper. That being said, I'm not sure what keepers are available of decent value.

saivet

I think it’s a good thing. Ole seemingly has made his mind up what he wants in the goalkeeping department and told Sheffield Utd that he ain’t going back there! There are a few possibilities:

1) A club comes in and makes a big offer for Dean (maybe Chelsea)
2) De Gea has been told he has to fight it out with Henderson (as equals) to claim the number one spot- his huge wage is the problem with this one

3) De Gea has been told to find a new club as Henderson is coming back as number one.
4) We sell Romero and Henderson stays as back up (unlikely he’d want to)

Intrigued to find out which it will be
I think it will be no.2 and I think that would be the best thing for Ole to do. That said, I do think the club would consider selling Henderson if a big offer comes in.

cyberman

Uh oh, what happens to Henderson then? If he comes back to United, I’m worried things will come to a head with the De Gea situation and he might demand a permanent transfer away.
Hell be loaned elsewhere. There were reports last week saying we would like to loan him abroad

sparx99

I think it will be no.2 and I think that would be the best thing for Ole to do. That said, I do think the club would consider selling Henderson if a big offer comes in.
Sell Romero. Use Henderson to push De Gea back to his best or Henderson takes the spot. Whoever wins out this season the other is sold next year.

Alternatively, we use De Gea in part exchange for Saul Niguez (€30m plus De Gea). Atletico sell Oblak to Chelsea for €75m.

Atletico have €105m to rebuild their squad plus a quality replacement for Oblak (I reckon De Gea is more likely to bounce back if he goes home).

Utd have a quality homegrown GK with solid backup in Romero and a brilliant midfield option in Saul.

Chelsea get the quality GK they need.

Ollie Derbyshire

Sell Romero. Use Henderson to push De Gea back to his best or Henderson takes the spot. Whoever wins out this season the other is sold next year.

Alternatively, we use De Gea in part exchange for Saul Niguez (€30m plus De Gea). Atletico sell Oblak to Chelsea for €75m.

Atletico have €105m to rebuild their squad plus a quality replacement for Oblak (I reckon De Gea is more likely to bounce back if he goes home).

Utd have a quality homegrown GK with solid backup in Romero and a brilliant midfield option in Saul.

Why not sell Henderson to Chelsea if we can get Kante added to the deal in some way.
Kante, Pogba & Bruno sounds pretty good to me.

Fracture90

Why not sell Henderson to Chelsea if we can get Kante added to the deal in some way.
He's become a bit of a injury concern recently. Also he's no spring chicken and his game is largely based on his athleticism.

fezzerUTD

You've been playing too many computer games.

chilax

Supports
Chelsea
I dont think Kante is enough, why dont Chelsea add Pulisic and Kovacic to that deal to take “Henderson”

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
May as well keep him. Early signs show Woodward is going to go full Woodwood again this Summer, so I don’t expect anything coming in
Love sweeping comments like this

Just because United haven’t signed anyone yet, or Sancho for that matter

That must mean Woodward is due for some stick

Give over and grow up & have some patience and stop expecting clubs to be run like how you play on FM / Fifa

tuk3r

How much has pep spent on defenders at the club since he started?

He still plays fernandinho there as he doesn't trust the defence ha

GwilDor

What’s wrong with the Chong loan deal? Are we expecting Bremen to cover all of his wages while being there?
Would be interesting if we could get a contract saying that United will cover the same % of salary as the % of minutes he plays. So:
- Chong plays 75% of minutes, Werder pays 25% of salary.
Chong plays 10 % of minutes, Werder pays 90% of salary.
And so forth. Of course something regulating injuries etc.
Wonder if this kind of structure happens some times? Wouldn’t be too common i guess.

Nick7

Would be interesting if we could get a contract saying that United will cover the same % of salary as the % of minutes he plays. So:
- Chong plays 75% of minutes, Werder pays 25% of salary.
Chong plays 10 % of minutes, Werder pays 90% of salary.
And so forth. Of course something regulating injuries etc.
Wonder if this kind of structure happens some times? Wouldn’t be too common i guess.
I think teams pay x amount if the player plays, and y amount if they don’t.

NYAS

Juventus are looking at various forward options to bolster their side.

Among them:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    • Tied to Bernardeschi's departure to Napoli
  • Edin Dzeko
    • Roma don't want to sell him
  • Alvaro Morata, Duvan Zapata
    • Too expensive
  • Alexandre Lacazette
    • Best alternative to Milik
  • Raul Jimenez
    • Next-best alternative
At the moment, it looks like Juve are prioritising their incoming attacking options like this:
  1. Milik
  2. Lacazette
  3. Raul Jimenez
Morata and Zapata too expensive, but Raul isn’t. Sounds legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.