Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Stand Knut

We need to get them out too.

Fans need to Boycott the club. It's the only way. We're going to be in this endless cycle of 6th place, investment, top 4, lack of investment, 6th place, sack manager and around and round we go.

Anyone who gets a season ticket for 2021 22 season is now part of the problem. You're the ones keeping them at the club. I used to be and had to learn the hard way. I won't step back inside the ground ever again until they're gone.
As a ST holder, I wouldn’t welcome you back

Dante

Average bang
If we could sign Partey (now that Arsenal are out) and an attacking rightback (if Williams goes on loan) on top of Telles, that would make us extremely strong for a 4-2-2-2.

Rashford------Greenwood

Pogba------------------Bruno

Partey--McTominay

Telles---------------------------(Lamptey)
Maguire--Bailly
DDG​

Tom Van Persie

No relation
We need to get them out too.

Fans need to Boycott the club. It's the only way. We're going to be in this endless cycle of 6th place, investment, top 4, lack of investment, 6th place, sack manager and around and round we go.

Anyone who gets a season ticket for 2021 22 season is now part of the problem. You're the ones keeping them at the club. I used to be and had to learn the hard way. I won't step back inside the ground ever again until they're gone.
Back to blaming the fans who spend their money to watch the club they support. Nice.

The Urban Goose

Dembele - can we not just give them Pogba in exchange? At least then our quota of overpaid, underperforming "superstars" would remain unchanged.

Cecc07

James is our only winger, so I'm not sure loaning him out or sold him is a good idea.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
James Cooper just said 2 signings definitely today (Telles/Cavani) but United themselves would like 3 perhaps even 4.

Sancho and Upamecano confirmed.

RUCK4444

We should be all over a loan move for James at the very minimum. No point in just lugging him around if we’re not going to play him.
Can't let him go until we have secured at least one winger. Regardless of peoples opinion on him we still need bodies for the required positions.

Martial is out for next 3 games for a start, that's before any injuries this season.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
If we could sign Partey (now that Arsenal are out) and an attacking rightback (if Williams goes on loan) on top of Telles, that would make us extremely strong for a 4-2-2-2.

Rashford------Greenwood

Pogba------------------Bruno

Partey--McTominay

Telles---------------------------(Lamptey)
Maguire--Bailly
DDG​
Good luck with Lamptey!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Breaks me that we're not willing to just see that he's not good enough and move on. We'll be stuck with nobody wanting him in a couple of years
It's not working for him at the moment. Loan to Leeds would be great opportunity to see him in a different environment. If we get one in, we'd be mad not to give him a chance to show what he can do somewhere else.

trafford1980

Gutted about the lack of centre-back links.

Should just take what’s on offer for Smalling and let Napoli rinse us for Koulibaly at this stage.

dev1l

How about you join on loan, prove yourself and then we’ll give you the nice 5 year deal you’re after? It’s worrying if it’s Dembele and not Barcelona refusing the loan.
Very worrying if that s the case. Very clever from his side. I would consider only loan with option to buy. Giving a long term contract to someone with such an injury history would be madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.