Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNed77

£45m to buy or £25m to loan for a season. To a relegated club... get the feck out of here.

Woodenlung

I think the €25m is a penalty fee if United fail to sign Sarr at the end of his loan. Watford know that we're probably going for Sancho again next summer and only want Sarr for a year. They're not playing that game and more power to them.

Craig Ward

Cavani - He's free. Easy deal, why are we doing it on the last day
Saving two months worth of salary + not our first choice.

Lost two months of fitness - He's 33, on huge wages. Terrible deal regardless

Telles - Been haggling over £3.40 for about a month - just get it done
If it was just £3.40 i think we would have got him a month ago, anybody could have helped with £3.40.

£3.40 is clearly taking the mick, its called humour. Point is - we've haggled over a low amount for weeks and seemingly given in anyway - could have dont this deal 3 weeks ago

Sancho - The price was £120Mil. They gave us a deadline. It couldnt have been an easier deal. We waited until the last day and offered £90+, we look like fools
We don't, we were never ready to pay £120M and rightly so, nobody is worth that in this context.

To this day - he remains our no1 target. If we weren't going to give in to Dortmunds demands, we should have started to work on other targets. It's took till the last day of the window for us to start bidding for other targets

Smalling - He wants to go, We want him to go, Roma want him, he wants Roma. Whats so fecking hard about that? Oh wait - Woodward wants an extra 2mil and a bag of wotsits in the deal. Just get him sold!
So, people moan about us not selling well but when we play hard ball, people moan as well ? damned of we do and damned if we don't.

I'll repeat - He wants to go, We want him to go, Roma want him, he wants Roma. Its in OUR interests to sell him. We are better off selling him for 10-12mil than demanding 20mil and keeping him. We cannot transition the squad with this attitude. He needs to be sold

Partey - One of the best DM's in the world. Has a release clause. We need a DM as Matic cant last a season and we are letting Arsenal have a free run.
Clearly not a priority.

Clearly should be as Matic cannot handle the demands over the course of a season. Gambling on McTom and Fred - it will backfire on us

Hauge - Outstanding young talent, who we scouted extensively. Didnt even make an enquiry - went to Milan for about 4Mil.
Did you see how many LW we have ?

Our LW options currently stand at: Rashford. We play James RW and we rarely play Lingard full stop. Martial is now our No.9. We need quality across the front line and within the squad. Hauge would have given us that we such a low low cost. It was a free hit of a transfer

Tom Van Persie

No relation
:lol: that penalty

Also there's nothing great about Sarr. We shouldn't waste our time on okay players. He's going to cost far beyond his worth.
He's a clear downgrade on Sancho or Dembele. I think he could be a decent squad player for us at a reasonable price or a loan with an option to buy. 40M is crazy money.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's a clear downgrade on Sancho or Dembele. I think he could be a decent squad player for us at a reasonable price or a loan with an option to buy. 40M is crazy money.
I don't think we need squad players right now. At least not for the right wing. And of course not for 40 million.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Dembele did not train today with Barcelona. He appeared at the training ground but left.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Well.. one thing the Sarr links have done.. They've made me want Dembele. Well played Ed :lol:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
What a joke but you can only laugh. :lol:
Will be exciting times until midnight today. Can’t wait to find out if we have signed Sarr for 45 mil and who has passed / failed a last minute medical :drool:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
How does he do it?
Hes actually a decent backup player and doesn't mind being a backup player at elite clubs?
He puts in a shift, has the right attitude and is actually a good finisher

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Oh wow.
That would be some move if we pulled the rug under them and forced them to hand back 22M of that RC straight away :lol:
Worst case scenario, we keep one more body in midfield (who will be unhappy as feck) and sell him next summer to Italy since i doubt Atletico will talk to us ever again :drool:
Please let it be true...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
when did TalkSport turn into BBC :lol: they are suddenly looking on the money on things

Status
Not open for further replies.