Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Kubo will continue his loan at Getafe (he was at Villarreal)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
West Ham were looking for an Haller replacement for some time, apparently.

Source: Le10 Sport

Frédéric Guerra, Dia's agent:
We talked a lot last month with West Ham. However, we have not moved forward. He is a player that interests them. After that, the question this winter is whether by choosing West Ham or another club, we do not exclude many other clubs this summer.

With the Covid situation, offers are rare during the winter transfer window. We are among these questions. If it is better to leave now or this summer (…) Of course it is a security to accept West Ham this winter but it would also close the doors for this summer. Italian clubs are interested, in Spain, in Germany. To choose is to give up, so if we choose West Ham, we give up on others.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Tivubu Spor via Yenicag

I do not think my mission in Europe is fulfilled. I want to take further steps. I’m not done in Europe. I have no intention of returning to Turkey. I need to get more first-team chances. I will make a decision in 2-3 weeks.

We have Calvert-Lewin in the squad, my transfer depends on the club. Ancelotti said he trusts me a lot. If I don’t get the chance to play in the next 2-3 weeks, I will make my own way. I do my best in training. I am useful to the team in the National Team; here again, I find less chances to play. I don’t think I got the chance to get the form that I deserve.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

On Calhanoglu:
On the trasfermarket (sic) we will do something when and if there's the possibility. Calhanoglu? There's the desire from both the parts, the club want ro (sic) renew the expiring contracts and I'm waiting as there are negotiations ongoing.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

So we are capable of not acting like a charity and paying players who don't actually contribute then?

Shame no one got the memo when he extended Lingard (and don't get me started on Jones)

pacifictheme

Mad that rojo and romero are taking home sizeable wages and just chilling in Argentina.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Marseille are advancing on their priority, Pol Lirola. Marseille and Fiorentina are close to finding an agreement on a loan with an option to buy for Lirola. The right back has already reached an agreement with Marseille. Marseille have other options in the event that the negotiations fail.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Well, this is a surprise. Dion McGhee has been sold to signed by Sporting Clube de Braga.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Marseille continue the negotiations with Napoli for Milik, but Marseille don't want to pay for a player who will be free in 6 months' time. The negotiations are complicated. Napoli know that Pablo Longoria [Marseille's manager] has opened discussions with other European strikers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Atletico can't agree on a deal with Real Sociedad to bring Willian José to Atletico de Madrid. Instead, they're close to sealing a loan without an option to buy for Moussa Dembélé from Lyon. Lyon themselves have accepted the deal, and the transfer is progressing well.

AsonUnique

Brighton also mentioned
Potential Bissouma replacement? Seems like Bissouma will be gone this window or the next. At Everton he would have a little more competition for his spot but would be a good move for him too. Sad it seems like we are missing out, hopefully we are looking at a little higher profile Matic replacement.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Let’s be honest this guy hasn’t a scoobie about a South American transfer.
So I've looked through what Romano has mentioned regarding Moises Caicedo, and one bit of info that he's consistently presented is that we've been in touch with his agents and were in control of the deal. Clearly, he's getting his info from another journalist(s) or a source(s) of that (those) journalist(s). It'd be good if he can acknowledge them like some of the other journalists do instead of presenting them as his own info entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.