Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Speaking of which...

Apparently, Leah Smith of CaughtOffside and StrettyNews mentioned that Raiola's threatening Dortmund to move Haaland over to Bayern Munich in 2022 if they don't allow him to leave the club this summer. Raiola responded with this:

Leah with a rebuttal:

In the end, Florian Plettenberg has acknowledged Bayern's interest in Haaland:

Source:
As if Dortmund cares if he goes to Bayern. If anything, they would more than happy to sell him to Bayern so that he stays in Germany and Bayern gets one more CL . Dortmund fans would be so happy about it as well.

Devil may care

If it takes 2 to keep him then do it. He’s probably looking for some security. Brilliant player for young forwards to learn from
Every article has said the issue is family based, not financial or about security, we should have him on a season to season deal like Giggs and Scholes back in the day, signing a new long term #9 should be the 2022 summer priority, we shouldn’t need Cavani beyond this season and we need to be wary of his injury issues which aren't going to improve as he gets older.

Devil may care

Good move I think. We could offload Martial and have more time to look for a replacement.
You have to remember he's been injured quite a bit this season, Cavani isn't a week in week out player any more, and I know Martial has had a crap season but I am curious to see how he does in a front 4 that has both Pogba and Bruno in it and sees us creating a lot more chances.

Pavl3n

You have to remember he's been injured quite a bit this season, Cavani isn't a week in week out player any more, and I know Martial has had a crap season but I am curious to see how he does in a front 4 that has both Pogba and Bruno in it and sees us creating a lot more chances.
Sounds exciting, but he's missed way too many sitters to get my hopes high over that front 4.

SinNombre

As if Dortmund cares if he goes to Bayern. If anything, they would more than happy to sell him to Bayern so that he stays in Germany and Bayern gets one more CL . Dortmund fans would be so happy about it as well.
They will use it as validation of the Bundesliga.

Even Lyon and Lille have more cojones to take on a state club in PSG

hungrywing

I hope not, I think extending him for a year makes sense but lets not overdo it.
If it takes 2 to keep him then do it. He’s probably looking for some security. Brilliant player for young forwards to learn from
In the reddit thread from around twenty-four hours ago, some of the posters claiming to be Uruguayan were saying this was a mistunderstanding on the journo's part regarding Cavani signing another 1+1 deal. Hence the 2023.

Devil may care

In the reddit thread from around twenty-four hours ago, some of the posters claiming to be Uruguayan were saying this was a mistunderstanding on the journo's part regarding Cavani signing another 1+1 deal. Hence the 2023.
That would be more sensible.

jesperjaap

Any other admirers of Calvert-Lewin? Becoming a big fan of the lad
I like him. Must admit wasnt really convinced til the last couple of years but then again I never rated Kane for a long time, so probably the wrong person to answer haha.

Saying that...I would rather Cavani stays and we look at a big signing in a years time and strengthen other areas. That would be ideal for me as another years experience for Greenwood who I still think will be a better striker than winger in time and though I like him, £60m+ I expect and not sure we cant do better as like him rather than love him.

If Cavani goes he wouldnt be a bad signing though I think

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barça does not consider for a second letting the jewel Konrad de la Fuente escape: if he leaves, he will be transferred or with a buyback. The forward wants to grow from the Blaugrana but is looking for minutes.

Mr Smith

Obviously the idea of a Pogba/Hazard swap is unrealistic (not even Woodward is that daft), but there is some important information there. Riola has pretty much confirmed there what we suspected, that Real don't have the money to buy Pogba outright, which does put us in a stronger negotiating position.

Varun1

So Dortmund have made it clear to him that they don't want to sell this summer but this idiot insists that they could.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So Dortmund have made it clear to him that they don't want to sell this summer but this idiot insists that they could.
In response to what's coming out of Raiola's mouth, Zorc responds:

We'll see how far Raiola will go with this, but I suspect that it'll depend on how far Haaland would want Raiola to go.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

I like him. Must admit wasnt really convinced til the last couple of years but then again I never rated Kane for a long time, so probably the wrong person to answer haha.

Saying that...I would rather Cavani stays and we look at a big signing in a years time and strengthen other areas. That would be ideal for me as another years experience for Greenwood who I still think will be a better striker than winger in time and though I like him, £60m+ I expect and not sure we cant do better as like him rather than love him.

If Cavani goes he wouldnt be a bad signing though I think
Agree about Cavani but definitely an option down the line if Haaland is impossible.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Leicester are still working to sign Boubacary Soumaré from Lille, as reported two months ago. #LCFC are leading the race to sign him since February.

Negotiations ongoing - he’s the main target for Leicester as midfielder. #Leicester
Romano

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Leicester are still working to sign Boubacary Soumaré from Lille, as reported two months ago. #LCFC are leading the race to sign him since February.

Negotiations ongoing - he’s the main target for Leicester as midfielder. #Leicester
Romano
He'll be a nice option for when Leicester want to be more defensive or when Ndidi needs to be rotated, but I'm not sure if he'll necessarily improve Leicester, overall. Maybe he can take Nampalys Mendy's spot in the squad.

Last edited:

Devil may care

In response to what's coming out of Raiola's mouth, Zorc responds:

We'll see how far Raiola will go with this, but I suspect that it'll depend on how far Haaland would want Raiola to go.
Nobody has enough sterling for Erling this summer.

Romano

I wonder if this might present an opening to get Tielemans.

red_de_pologne

Not too bad actually. Had a cracker against Atletico Madrid.
Injured right now. But he's getting fair amount of minutes in La Liga.
Crazy he is playing first team football in La Liga while 35m Diallo plays same role as a 16 y/o Shola and has ten minutes to his name (even though he managed to score an important winning goal)

hungrywing

Speaking of which...

Apparently, Leah Smith of CaughtOffside and StrettyNews mentioned that Raiola's threatening Dortmund to move Haaland over to Bayern Munich in 2022 if they don't allow him to leave the club this summer. Raiola responded with this:

Leah with a rebuttal:
Kind of looks like she's kind of intimating that her source is kind of him.

'Member when the whole Raiola-shopping-Haaland-around-to-all-the big-clubs-and-asking-for-1m/week-wages thing leaked and Raiola 'rubbished' it and then four days later the ESL thing happened and everyone realized that yes, he probably was asking for those wages. I 'member.

Status
Not open for further replies.