Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubbuh

Well in Young!! He became a bit of a hate figure among United fans (he was never really good enough if truth, had some great moments here though) but he seems like a good guy. Really hope he smashes it at Villa.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
He’s not ready. Probably go out on loan again next season
I know that GB already answered that he's not ready for us, and he's right. I thought I'd elaborate a bit more on how his Derby spell went.

At the start, he wasn't really getting into the first team since Derby were in a relegation battle. Rooney was only playing Mengi against teams with more physical forwards, and he passed those tests. As he was starting to get more appearances, he got injured, and his season ended.

At this rate, I don't think he's ready for United, either. He should go out on another loan spell.
Ah okay makes sense. Cheers guys

laughtersassassin

While I kinda agree, its not like we have the easiest targets to get
Easy excuse for the club to use. A fine one of you end up getting them. Not so much of you don't

Like last year we had hard to get targets and didn't get them and wasted the window.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
We could ask for Pedri or De Jong in return, should be a no fuzz straightforward swap i imagine.
De Jong is probably worth more than a straight swap.
Pedri is too young. We need an established central midfielder to come slot in right away.

laughtersassassin

I think a few of the cry babies on here would go and support Chelsea.
Hate posts like this FFS. Frustration is fine. Team isn't going to magically get better is it?

We have seen what shite summers do. Fred Grant for example. Set us back years.

Last summer done nothing to advance us really either.

Also if anyone was going to stop supporting United cause we are run terribly and often are crap in the transfer market well they would have done it by now.

cyberman

Hate posts like this FFS. Frustration is fine. Team isn't going to magically get better is it?

Also if anyone was going to stop supporting United cause we are run terribly and often are crap in the transfer market well they would have done it by now.
You dont need signings to improve as a team

Gordon S

De Jong is probably worth more than a straight swap.
Pedri is too young. We need an established central midfielder to come slot in right away.
I was only joking, these guys are not leaving Barcelona anytime soon.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Interesting this one as he's quite highly sought after. Wonder why no one else in for him?

His record, all be it in a poor league, is phenomenal. Physically should suit the PL.
Throughout the past year and a half, there were no strong links to Daka. The Salzburger Nachrichten (local newspaper) linked him to various clubs, including Arsenal, Liverpool, City, United, West Ham, and RB Leipzig. This Leicester link is the first strong one in a while.

Judas

Open to offers

It's June 17th baby cakes, if you're crying this much already, I dread to think how you'll be in a few weeks. Thoughts and prayers.

laughtersassassin

It's June 17th baby cakes, if you're crying this much already, I dread to think how you'll be in a few weeks. Thoughts and prayers.
Don't worry about me sweetie. Just keep moaning about people who want more than Heaton in a transfer thread .....

laughtersassassin

It might be from Goldbridge but the point stands true. These owners are just unbelievably bad.

The debt situation is criminal.

400 Million debt when we have paid off 800 million....

Doesn't matter how much we have spent all that is wasted money through no fault of the club.

I honestly think the premier league needs to take steps to stop this happening to all clubs.

I'd do two things to stop it:
1. Ban all future leveraged buyouts (They should never have been allowed)

2. Introduce max debt laws - Over 50 or 100 million and there is punishments.

Fines, Transfer bans etc.

It wouldn't be a perfect system but would ensure owners taking less advantage of clubs. It's happening to Burnley now as well.

macheda14

It might be from Goldbridge but the point stands true. These owners are just unbelievably bad.

Doesn't matter how much we have spent all that is wasted money through no fault of the club.

I honestly think the premier league needs to take steps to stop this happening to all clubs.

It wouldn't be a perfect system but would ensure owners taking less advantage of clubs. It's happening to Burnley now as well.
Not really a transfer news tweet is it.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It

Its true but it does not take away from the fact that Goldbridge is a massive thundercnut literally stealing a living off the back of being a 'fan channel' or some shite

He states the glaringly obvious every 4 hours. A great showman, I'll give you that

Suv666

Wrong thread mate

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

ill believe we're signing last years target when I see it (just to emphasise the point even more)

cyberman

It

Its true but it does not take away from the fact that Goldbridge is a massive thundercnut literally stealing a living off the back of being a 'fan channel' or some shite

He states the glaringly obvious every 4 hours. A great showman, I'll give you that
Literally admitted he was a pretend ITK back in the day and people still listen to his transfer sources bullshit

SAF is the GOAT

Jesus fecking hell, Leicester are going to be lethal next season.
With Vardy, Iheanacho, Daka and Edouard

Anything on Varane ? heard there were updates on him

jesperjaap

Obviously just press talk and again obviously an excellent centre back and again quite obvious even in there current situation, leaving Madrid to anywhere, even us could be considered a step down in terms of prestige and glamour.....

But I dont like this headline at all. It says to me "project" "financial package" "potentially larger financial package leaving on a free"......it doesnt to me say hunger and excitement to join us. It is the type of signing we have been trying to get away from in that respect.

Peronally, nothing to do with him as a player as he is one of the best in the world, but I would rather we were after a couple of other targets, both younger and cheaper wage and transfer fee wise. Saying all that, would be happy with a straight swap for Pogba though

Steve Bruce

Literally admitted he was a pretend ITK back in the day and people still listen to his transfer sources bullshit
He literally reports on gossip & identifies the source. He gives his opinion on whether he thinks it's BS or not.

He is a bit of a prat at times but he's no where near as bad as some make out & the amount of lies & misunderstanding of what he does is unbelievable.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Think he would really have to push for the move in order to bring his price down and whether he is willing to do that
He doesn't need to do anything. He just needs to play the waiting game and let Madrid decide if they want to cash in now or lose him for free in 2022.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I mean that is just a silly take. No club in the world is going to change their coaching choice, because a couple of people get mad on twitter, especially not if it's about someone whose work they likely don't know at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.