Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

He doesn't need to do anything. He just needs to play the waiting game and let Madrid decide if they want to cash in now or lose him for free in 2022.
Would we go back for him as a free agent though

Red_toad

It might be from Goldbridge but the point stands true. These owners are just unbelievably bad.

The debt situation is criminal.

400 Million debt when we have paid off 800 million....

Doesn't matter how much we have spent all that is wasted money through no fault of the club.

I honestly think the premier league needs to take steps to stop this happening to all clubs.

I'd do two things to stop it:
1. Ban all future leveraged buyouts (They should never have been allowed)

2. Introduce max debt laws - Over 50 or 100 million and there is punishments.

Fines, Transfer bans etc.

It wouldn't be a perfect system but would ensure owners taking less advantage of clubs. It's happening to Burnley now as well.
Isn’t a transfer tweet and that moaning negative prick shouldn’t be retweeted anywhere.

SAF is the GOAT

They do some great business fairplay. Soumare this year aswell I believe?
indeed, they do it quietly and intelligent and bring a lot of potential talent.

Soumare is a guy that caught my eye a year or 2 when we searched for midfielder, watch out for this kid because I think he'll be their next star like Kante was.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Italian perspective via di Marzio:
  • Fiorentina offered 23 million Euros + 4 million in bonuses.
  • They hope for a response from Stuttgart by Thursday.
There's no mention of Brighton or of a deal being accepted by Stuttgart.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
English translation:
  • Chelsea are ahead of PSG for Hakimi.
  • Alonso's the most liked out of the Chelsea options, which include:
    • Emerson Palmieri
    • Andreas Christensen
    • Davide Zappacosta (his agent met with Inter's directors)

Blood Mage

Varane would be an unbelievable signing. Him, Maguire, Wan Bissaka and Shaw would be a strong enough defensive foundation to give us more confidence and freedom going forward. Too good to be true though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
To be fair, these young players would still have to make enough appearances in the national teams or in the continental competitions to become an easy get. It's not like they can raid an academy and get a young non-first-team player from them.

The trade-off here is the ability to raid other academies vs. getting young first-team players from South America/other continents more easily.

cyberman

He literally reports on gossip & identifies the source. He gives his opinion on whether he thinks it's BS or not.

He is a bit of a prat at times but he's no where near as bad as some make out & the amount of lies & misunderstanding of what he does is unbelievable.
He has said he has an inside source on transfers numerous times.

RkkMan

A while back I posted news about Varane being set to renew. Just felt the need to make true clarity on it

crossy1686

career ending

It might be from Goldbridge but the point stands true. These owners are just unbelievably bad.

The debt situation is criminal.

400 Million debt when we have paid off 800 million....

Doesn't matter how much we have spent all that is wasted money through no fault of the club.

I honestly think the premier league needs to take steps to stop this happening to all clubs.

I'd do two things to stop it:
1. Ban all future leveraged buyouts (They should never have been allowed)

2. Introduce max debt laws - Over 50 or 100 million and there is punishments.

Fines, Transfer bans etc.

It wouldn't be a perfect system but would ensure owners taking less advantage of clubs. It's happening to Burnley now as well.
This guy can feck off.

pacifictheme

Not exactly cheap for a 35 year old.
No thanks. Not gonn a lie I am not sold on him at all, or varane. Think we could do better for less (in varanes case) elsewhere. Like others have said he just screams mistake to me.

Lemansky

No thanks. Not gonn a lie I am not sold on him at all, or varane. Think we could do better for less (in varanes case) elsewhere. Like others have said he just screams mistake to me.
I am the opposite. Both would be top quality signings (would prefer Varane) and would improve us a lot. Would be ecstatic if one of them signed for us.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Glazers will prefer Ramos because the initial lump sum is less. Here is a good "rule of thumb" for the Glazers....They prefer players that don't cost too much UP-FRONT. I think the Verane deal is highly unlikely.

Suv666

Fecking hell. Gattuso at Spurs would have been mental. Total disaster but incredibly entertaining. Sad

dinostar77

Varane is a Rolls Royce of a CB. Easily top 3 in the world. If theres any chance of bringing him to OT, its has to be explored.

Suv666

Varane is a Rolls Royce of a CB. Easily top 3 in the world. If theres any chance of bringing him to OT, its has to be explored.
Yeah he's a top CB who have has been performing at a high level for almost a decade. You can't buy a more proven player than him.

RkkMan

Glazers will prefer Ramos because the initial lump sum is less. Here is a good "rule of thumb" for the Glazers....They prefer players that don't cost too much UP-FRONT. I think the Verane deal is highly unlikely.
It's not happening

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Quality control
The 2 centrebacks next season will be McGuire and Linguard. Utd are not signing Verane unless Pogba goes the other way.

I think Utd's main problem are agents. They know Utd are desperate for success and they want TOP DOLLA.

COME ON SCOTLAND

Drizzle

The 2 centrebacks next season will be McGuire and Linguard. Utd are not signing Verane unless Pogba goes the other way.

I think Utd's main problem are agents. They know Utd are desperate for success and they want TOP DOLLA.

COME ON SCOTLAND
Quality post.

48 hours

COME ON SCOTLAND
To be fair Linguard sounds like he should be a quality defender

Status
Not open for further replies.