Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

I think we'll get both Camavinga and Trippier in for the Pogba money
What worries me is we have no idea whether camavinga is ready. We could see a similar situation as with Amad. If Pogba goes we really need to replace that creativity from central areas as we were far too easy to shut out when it was all reliant on Bruno.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I think we'll get both Camavinga and Trippier in for the Pogba money
I'm still not over the fact that many people on this forum believe that Pogba is going. Or are resigned to the fact. Despite nothing concrete pointing to the fact that Pogba is in fact going.

I am confident Pogba will still be here come next season and after signing a new contract as well.

bsCallout

QUOTE="MUFC OK, post: 27455748, member: 92933"]
What worries me is we have no idea whether camavinga is ready. We could see a similar situation as with Amad. If Pogba goes we really need to replace that creativity from central areas as we were far too easy to shut out when it was all reliant on Bruno.
[/QUOTE]

We have that creativity with Sancho now. Pogba only scored 3 and assisted 5 last season. I think any of our players could replace that.

bsCallout

I'm still not over the fact that many people on this forum believe that Pogba is going. Or are resigned to the fact. Despite nothing concrete pointing to the fact that Pogba is in fact going.

I am confident Pogba will still be here come next season and after signing a new contract as well.
Time to accept it. He's PSG bound.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

The fact he's got one year left on his deal and expressed his desire to leave more than once and clubs still aren't falling over themselves to sign him says it all.

MUFC OK

The fact he's got one year left on his deal and expressed his desire to leave more than once and clubs still aren't falling over themselves to sign him says it all.
I think Raiola wants him to leave on a free to recoup a larger sign on fee. I also think Pogba is happy to stay one more year. We will keep him on the off chance he signs a new deal but I'm certain he wont unless wages are £400k a week or more.

M4YON

Barca are waiting for a decent offer for Antoine Griezmann, he can leave. The Premier League is very attentive and especially with money and players as exchanges. But Antoine and his family still have a lot of affection for Madrid.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
So because you've watched KWP after he's being developed and coached by Hasenhüttl not because you have watch him when he was at Spurs which clearly you didn't know what KWP's level was when he was at Spurs. What makes you think that Brandon cannot grow like KWP if he joins Southampton under Hasenhüttl then?
Having watched Williams, I’m not seeing a future Utd player. Granted it’s only an opinion like all others here but I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he develops into anything other than a mid table FB, which lets be honest would be superb; so many don’t even get that far.
PS you’re right in that I didn’t watch him enough at Spurs but I do know he impressed when he played but you just know that Jose fancied more experienced players in that position

stu_1992

The difference is Camavinga has played 2 full seasons in Ligue 1 and represented France 4 times. Amad had only a few sub appearances prior to joining. So the 2 are not comparable in terms of experience.

MUFC OK

The difference is Camavinga has played 2 full seasons in Ligue 1 and represented France 4 times. Amad had only a few sub appearances prior to joining. So the 2 are not comparable in terms of experience.
True, but then there's Donny who had played in the latter stages of the Champions League. My worry is we barely see camavinga and McFred start every game next season.

BlahRules

True, but then there's Donny who had played in the latter stages of the Champions League. My worry is we barely see camavinga and McFred start every game next season.
The issue with Donny is that he played the advanced midfielder from the three. Camavinga played as a DM or CM as 8 then the advanced midfielder and is known for defensive abilities when Donny is not.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Barca are waiting for a decent offer for Antoine Griezmann, he can leave. The Premier League is very attentive and especially with money and players as exchanges. But Antoine and his family still have a lot of affection for Madrid.
Chelsea?

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
So whatever happened to Moises Caicedo. We all thought he was the real deal
He’s still there - he’s been playing in copa America but got injured, he’s still the real deal.

This new lad though I know nothing about at the moment. I guess googling your signings to find out who they are and where they play isn’t something United fans have to do too often!!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
So whatever happened to Moises Caicedo. We all thought he was the real deal
He's only been there since January and he cost about 5 million. A similar transfer would be Pellistri who cost 10 million, has been a year and he hasn’t had any minutes yet either. I’m sure he’ll get a go or be loaned out this season

Rumours of City since they cant get Kane or Jack.
I wouldn’t mind that, on those wages he’ll be underwhelming (and he seems like an arse) Sanchez 2.0

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Bissouma replacement?
Could be as Bissouma has been linked with a couple of clubs. Potter has said that he’s a UCL club player. Given Potter’s style of coaching I expect him to get Mwepu playing really well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I wanted him to join Southampton. Look at KWP's development, I think Hasenhüttl is perfect man for Brandon's development.
I'm always interested about the, he's xx age so needs to be playing stuff.
Is there any age in football not playing is fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.