Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

It would surprise me if this particular rumor were true, but Sabitzer's future is an interesting topic. His contract expires next year, one would expect that Leipzig have to sell him at a discount.
Why is Dortmund always weakening their competitors? They used to shop at Leverkusen and Gladbach and now it is Leipzig?

lysglimt

Scout
Why is Dortmund always weakening their competitors? They used to shop at Leverkusen and Gladbach and now it is Leipzig?
It is the German way. Bayern take from Dortmund, Dortmund take from the others :)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If there is a chance to get Sabitzer at a discount i`m surprised there isn`t more talk about it?
He's not a top player, the amount of clubs that have need of him and have the money to pay him and Leipzig must be a very small circle.

There are also reports about Halstenberg and those actually seem very credible.

Would never happen in the Prem.

According to Bild Dorsch to Augsburg is done dealio. A surprising move, given he's just had a very impressive u21 EURO and started all matches at Gent as well. Would have expected him to join a top 4-6 club.

Last edited:

Classical Mechanic

Arguably the biggest talent in The Championship. Surprised no one bigger than Palace are going for him. Interesting to see which nation he declares for. Although his brother plays for England he hasn't shown an interest it seems and has only played for France. Nigeria named him as a standby for a recent squad but that might have been a symbolic gesture as he's plenty good enough for their squad already.

pascell

Exactly

Very surprised no big club has yet been linked with Eze. He seems to be an unpolished diamond.
The kind of punts from the Championship you'd want to be taking
Yeah I remember him playing vs our u23s a year or so ago, then watched him a few times for Reading this past season. Definitely looks like one who'll have an impact like Eze, although with a team consisting of Dann, McArthur, McCarthy etc, that won't be difficult. But Eze, Zaha and Olise is a good attacking line up.

M4YON

Ramos has landed in Paris to undergo his medical this afternoon. After it is completed he will sign a 2 year contract.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Palace scooping up the highly rated Championship talent. Who would have thought
Finding potential gems at a good price is really the only thing that is going to save them from relegation in my opinion, for their sake, I hope they get it right.

M16Red

Only Buendia registered more assists in the championship last season (16) very impressive tbh
Buendia = Good Day in Spanish

Emi Good Day. He gets dispossessed alot, but another good player there for Villa.

It's not a bad attack Grealish, Watkins, Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.