Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

With Mattia Perin staying in Juventus and Torino preferring former United keeper Vanja Milinkovic-Savic, former PSG keeper Salvatore Sirigu could end up in Genoa.

Superden

I'm looking forward to the final, so when its finished transfer muppet season will be in full swing. Choo choo. There i said it.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
I'm looking forward to the final, so when its finished transfer muppet season will be in full swing. Choo choo. There i said it.
Prepare to be disappointed. Players will go on holiday for a few weeks and nothing will happen before then. Only two teams remain in the competition and yet we haven’t had much transfer movement outside of these two teams these past week or two.

Red00012

Joel Glazer stood by his word and is allowing fans have more input in the running of the club.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Ignore the quoted Tweet. Translation:
On the other hand, Paris does not let go of Arnaud Kalimuendo for the moment. PSG believes the forward can be part of the squad this season. Especially since the return of Moise Kean got complicated.

Pavl3n

It's usually quiet on weekends for transfer news. More so this week with the final on.
I've noticed before. But today beats every other weekend day.
I guess all eyes are on the final.

I was hoping for a dynamic and interesting game. I doubt that would be the case.
Southgate going once more in super defensive mode. 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

After recruiting [Younes] Belhanda and [Mario] Balotelli, Adana Demirspor [are] now looking for a central defender and has targeted David Luiz and José Fonte.

For José Fonte, the strong trend still remains for an extension at LOSC [Lille].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Ismail Jakobs arrived in Monaco. Medical examination tomorrow morning and signature of the contract in the afternoon. Lyon were present on the file at the very beginning but OL had to sell before they could move forward.

Knightmare7

I've noticed before. But today beats every other weekend day.
I guess all eyes are on the final.

I was hoping for a dynamic and interesting game. I doubt that would be the case.
Southgate going once more in super defensive mode. 5 at the back and 2 defensive midfielders.
Shocked at how the forums died. Guess everyone started drinking once the loss kicked in. Only real muppets still abound

TMS

The Varane deal looks by far the most likely deal to be completed next and we're still only expected to potentially seal it in the next few weeks. So basically just in time for him to miss almost all of pre-season? Some things never change, we'll be negotiating the rest of our deals right up to the wire no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.