Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4YON

Atletico Madrid interested in Rafa Mir from Wolves think previous deals for Jota, Jiminez and Otto stand them in front of other.

Red Stone

Hope this is true. If they sign this colossal dick they hopefully won't have funds for Camavinga.

Also, someone needs to carry on the legacy of other colossal Chelsea dicks like Wise, Terry, Costa and Ashley Cole. They don't have enough of them left, and even if they did, Kanté negates all their current dickishness.

lysglimt

Scout
Close? How does that work :lol: you either agree or you don’t surely ?
Well - a contract may consist of 10 different things - wages, length of contract, other petty details....you are not allowed to ski (most Norwegians find that one hiliarious as it apparently is or was quite standard in P.L contracts ), maybe there are clauses, bonus etc etc

He could be happy with wages but would prefer a 4 year contract rather than 5 and a slightly higher bonus. That would in my world be close but not there yet.

James35

Griezmann is a world class knob but also player. I hope he doesn't go to a top 4 rival.

Pep's Suit

Just 3 or 4 days back catalan media claimed Pep called him, then a day later that Atleti want him back, now Chelsea... Sounds like Barca's trying to put him on the market.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Have Chelsea signed anyone else yet? They're in a position where we should (hopefully) be in next season where the rest of the team is strong from signings the previous season where they can just go all-out for that priority position being no.9.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Hope this is true. If they sign this colossal dick they hopefully won't have funds for Camavinga.

Also, someone needs to carry on the legacy of other colossal Chelsea dicks like Wise, Terry, Costa and Ashley Cole. They don't have enough of them left, and even if they did, Kanté negates all their current dickishness.
i am pretty sure that is Clickbait. Chelsea will never offer him half of his current wages.

Judas

Open to offers
If Chelsea are willing to offer obscene money like that alright, Dortmund will most likely sell. It's silly silly money. What would his next release clause be anyway, 200m?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Have Chelsea signed anyone else yet? They're in a position where we should (hopefully) be in next season where the rest of the team is strong from signings the previous season where they can just go all-out for that priority position being no.9.
it has been very quiet. Makes you believe Marina working something big. I would much rather have just two quality signings than 5 “they have potential” signings.

UTD_Since_1978

Agreed, he's such a typical Chelsea player. If this means they don't get Haaland then great.
Chelsea might sign them both this summer, I'm sure Roman has the dosh to do so if he really wanted, he knows there will be huge competition for Haland next summer. (on the football app I use for latest scores they spell his name with 1 a before the L)

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Haaland stays at Dortmund this coming season for me. I just don't see anyone spending the minimum of 150m it would take to get him.

Sadly I think he will end up at City in summer 2022.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I really don't want Griezmann, seems a bellend.
I’d feel exactly the same if United were linked with him, which is mad considering how excited I was at the prospect of signing him in 2017.

I think the whole documentary thing and then leaving a year later for Barca anyway really made him look a dick.

I don’t think he’d be very good in the PL either. Obviously, I could be very wrong on that

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Verweij's Tweet:

Verweij says the same thing that Romano does: 4 million Euros guaranted + bonuses to make a total of 5.5 million Euros and a contract until 2025

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So this isn't just being reported by L'Équipe, which makes this a more legit story than it seems. RMC Sport has also caught wind of this:

Mitchell Bakker will join Leverkusen in the next few hours as announced by Mikos Gouka.

The left-back will sign a 5-year contract in Germany.
Source:

Sky Germany also corroborates this story.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's not Calciomercato saying this. Sky Sport Italia is also reporting this.

Héctor Bellerín spoke with Arsenal and asked to leave the club. He wants to go to Inter; it is his priority. Now the clubs have to work on it to find the best formula.
EDIT: English Tweet

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barcelona and Atletico Madrid keep talking about the Griezmann-Saúl trade. It is a very difficult operation due to several issues but there are contacts. Sure Antoine would give the go-ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.