Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What a depressing viewpoint. Rio is a true United fan who loves the club passionately. There's nothing wrong with him in his retirement posting united stuff on his personal bloody instagram account. It's fun, he's having fun. It's fun for united fans to see. I don't think a guy who played in front of 60k+ fans every week and has people walking around with his name on the back of their shirts is really posting on instagram to "seek attention". He does it because he enjoys the banter with his fellow ex pros and fans.
What are you banging on about.

He’s an attention seeker. Still a legend, Christ.

SinNombre

The only thing I find odd about this is why has this all happened now, a few days before the end of the transfer window?
He was hoping to be the center of attention this summer but Messi and Mbappe have ruined that.

Moving to City means he will get a lot of attention again.

led_scholes

Why do we insist with Trippier? He is a fine player but if Atletico made it clear that they want 30-40 millions, how come we insist? I mean we want him as a back up for 1-2 years until Laird or Williams are ready, I am sure there are other players for the RB backup spot.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
  • Koopmeiners (AZ) saying the two clubs are close to a deal, implying a transfer to Atalanta Bergamo
  • Giakoumakis (VVV), top scorer linked with Bremen and Celtic
  • Onana (Ajax) - Peter Bosz at Lyon still hoping to snatch him up
  • Luuk de Jong (Sevilla) - negotiations with PSV are in a stalemate

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why do we insist with Trippier? He is a fine player but if Atletico made it clear that they want 30-40 millions, how come we insist? I mean we want him as a back up for 1-2 years until Laird or Williams are ready, I am sure there are other players for the RB backup spot.
If you sign him for 30-40 million, he's not coming to be a back up.

iHicksy

What are you banging on about.

He’s an attention seeker. Still a legend, Christ.
Maybe you're a little slow. It seems like it. Posting on intsagram doesn't automatically make you an attention seeker. Is it really that hard to understand? He's not doing onlyfans.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I just can't fathom why we'd agree to this, it benefits us in no way possible.
If he makes an impact he either increases his value or the buy option gets exercised. It wouldn't be the deal of the summer, but you can't always get what you want when you have to offload players.

SinNombre

If he makes an impact he either increases his value or the buy option gets exercised. It wouldn't be the deal of the summer, but you can't always get what you want when you have to offload players.
Or it is like the Milan loan where the club wants to loan him again.

He is second choice right back and United have no reason to loan him.

theklr

Very good price. That sort of signing is impossible for United, we never, repeat never sign decent players that cheap.

Expect him to go somewhere like Villa and do a very solid job, whilst we dither with McFred.
Just maybe, maybe our scouts and coaching staff doesnt rate him enough to think he’ll make any impact.

Withnail

Maybe you're a little slow. It seems like it. Posting on intsagram doesn't automatically make you an attention seeker. Is it really that hard to understand? He's not doing onlyfans.
This analogy makes no sense. People are on only fans to make money. There are way more attention seekers on Instagram.

devilo

Just maybe, maybe our scouts and coaching staff doesnt rate him enough to think he’ll make any impact.
Fine, providing they have someone better lined up this window. If not, surely him available for that price has got to be good enough as an option?

Sweet Square

Same guy also wants us to sign Ronaldo
Please United don't let this feckin happen. Just get him in, amply replace Cavani for a season and look at it again next summer with Haaland available.

Just make it happen for my sanity.
pure fifa brain.

theklr

Fine, providing they have someone better lined up this window. If not, surely him available for that price has got to be good enough as an option?
Well, lets hope so ... but still paying 5 M for someone that wont get a sniff of gametime is 5 M wasted. Just look at Donny:p

RUCK4444

Just maybe they might look at our bang average DM's, the fact one is injured and one runs on dial-up internet speed and think he's ridiculously cheap and arguably get's into our team most weeks.

devilo

Well, lets hope so ... but still paying 5 M for someone that wont get a sniff of gametime is 5 M wasted. Just look at Donny:p
You don't rate him enough to get games ahead of our current cohort then?

theklr

You don't rate him enough to get games ahead of our current cohort then?
I have no clue about him, I'm just saying that if the scouting staff/coaches thought he were a good backup for us they'd go for him. If they dont think so there is no point of buying him , even for 5 M

devilo

I have no clue about him, I'm just saying that if the scouting staff/coaches thought he were a good backup for us they'd go for him. If they dont think so there is no point of buying him , even for 5 M
Which is fair enough. The last thing I want to see is more rank average and overpaid players bloating our squad. Let's just hope that there is a plan I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.