Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwilDor

I’m ambivalent about this. I couldn’t see him joining City, but thought he was headed for psg. If this was CR/Mendes plan all along they played it well. Crossing my fingers this will be a RVP type transfer, and not a Sanchez type transfer.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
On a scale of full of shit to completely full of shit where does the CAF's favourite BS merchant Fabrizio Romano rank?

Had no idea about Utd and Ronaldo. Oh what a shocker.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Uh oh, trouble in Frankfurt?
It certainly puts them in an akward position.. They already brought in two attacking midfielders in Lindström and Hauge on top of already having Kamada and Kostic (if they play with a back four he will play as a LW). Together with Younes that's five players for three positions (in a common 4231), as well as Barkok, who was their original rotational player and Zuber, who they supposedly want ot offload, but couldn't yet.

As far as rumours go they were supposedly working on a more typical no9 than Borre and another CM to cover for Rode's knee problems. The Younes transfer falling through and him staying on their wage bill probably impacts their chances of realizing these important transfers.

Not the first time Younes caused irritation at his clubs either, if I remember correctly.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It certainly puts them in an akward position.. They already brought in two attacking midfielders in Lindström and Hauge on top of already having Kamada and Kostic (if they play with a back four he will play as a LW). Together with Younes that's five players for three positions (in a common 4231), as well as Barkok, who was their original rotational player and Zuber, who they supposedly want ot offload, but couldn't yet.

As far as rumours go they were supposedly working on a more typical no9 than Borre and another CM to cover for Rode's knee problems. The Younes transfer falling through and him staying on their wage bill probably impacts their chances of realizing these important transfers.

Not the first time Younes caused irritation at his clubs either, if I remember correctly.
And it's apparently getting worse for them.

They had such a good transfer window, too.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And it's apparently getting worse for them.

They had such a good transfer window, too.
Blessing in disguise! Kostic is sacrificing himself to make space for Younes!

Though seriously, Kicker report that there hasn't even been more substantial than verbal contact with Lazio. And while I understand that Kostic is quite desperate to leave Frankfurt while he's still able to secure a big contract, I'm surprised he's going on a premature strike for Lazio, who aren't even playing in the CL. I'd be more understanding if it was one of the Milanese clubs or Bergamo.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I just watched his twitch stream and checked his tweets. He did not.
He clearly had no idea about United. All his tweets were about City.

He has no idea about half the stuff his sheeple think he does. This is another which completely taken him by surprise.

Sylar

Apparently the value of the club has gone up 138m dollars due to this signing. No wonder this was done in less than 24 hours :lol:

What does he have left to win? The players' Fifa tournament? The staff pub quiz?
Back to back Champions League wins...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Well yes but he never said it was done. His whole gimmick is "Here we go" for feck sake
Never said it was done but clearly had no idea about our interest. Rio has confirmed he heard about it 36 hrs ago.

This guy works hard. That's it. He doesn't have the inside knowledge people think he does. He steals it from other well placed journalists. Nobody wants to admit it though.

Varun1

Pleeeez now for some outgoings ffs. James, Diallo, Elanga, Sancho, Mason, Rashford, Martial, Ron... how many more do we need!
Even Mata & Lingard have been used on the wings before.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Pleeeez now for some outgoings ffs. James, Diallo, Elanga, Sancho, Mason, Rashford, Martial, Ron... how many more do we need!
Even Mata & Lingard have been used on the wings before.
Ngl you got me there. I thought you were listing players needed to go out when I read James.

Status
Not open for further replies.