Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzy

He clearly had no idea about United. All his tweets were about City.

He has no idea about half the stuff his sheeple think he does. This is another which completely taken him by surprise.
Do you expect him to be tapping private WhatsApp messages between Rio, Evra and Cristiano aswell as phone calls with SAF?

Some people on here are personally offended if a journalist doesn't tap people's phones or some shit. Unbelievable. They get information from sources, granted those sources want to talk. If it was just past players and SAF as per Rio and Evra's posts, then obviously no one would know. And if they did, they would be charged for wire tapping

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Luckhurst's finally reported on this.
  • Fee: €28m (as Agresti, Di Marzio, and The Athletic reported)
  • Contract: 2 years, £480k/week
Net, isn't it (Di Marzio at least says 25m pounds per season net). So it's a bit misleading to put it like that... more like £960k/week

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Do you expect him to be tapping private WhatsApp messages between Rio, Evra and Cristiano aswell as phone calls with SAF?

Some people on here are personally offended if a journalist doesn't tap people's phones or some shit. Unbelievable. They get information from sources, granted those sources want to talk. If it was just past players and SAF as per Rio and Evra's posts, then obviously no one would know. And if they did, they would be charged for wire tapping
Some people on this forum have some weird issue against Romano for some reason.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Time will tell of course but us signing Ronnie might do more damage than they could have ever inflicted.
Regardless, they still missed out on a top 5 player in the world with a skillset they desperately needed

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
On the other hand Ronaldo alone probably earns as much as Arsenal's signings combined. It's apples and oranges and an intellectually dishonest point to make if you aspire to be a serious journalist.

BarstoolProphet

Is this true?

£73m for Sancho
£34m for Varane
£20m for C Ronaldo

Don't know how much Arsenal paid for theirs. But it's a lazy comparison, and typical for well run clubs compared to lesser ones. You also have salaries and how much players repays in terms of marketing. United have unfortunately been on the receiving end of such comparisons the last few years, so feels good to finally be put in good light again.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
On the other hand Ronaldo alone probably earns as much as Arsenal's signings combined. It's apples and oranges and an intellectually dishonest point to make if you aspire to be a serious journalist.
There again Ronaldo will probably score more goals than all of them put together.

FPL addict

Supports
Leeds Utd
There again Ronaldo will probably score more goals than all of them put together.
Given the fact none of the Arsenal players is a first team striker, one is a centre back and one a keeper it would be pretty shocking if Ronaldo didn't outscore them put together

Dorris

Net, isn't it (Di Marzio at least says 25m pounds per season net). So it's a bit misleading to put it like that... more like £960k/week
There’s absolutely no way we’re paying him 960k per week ffs

Syphon Wallet

Huge pressure on Ole now though right? Has to deliver this season in some way. What's the minimum for you?
Put in a proper title challenge.
Having said that, we really need a good midfielder brought in, someone who doesn't constantly win the ball, then lose it straight away like Fred.

Pughnichi

Did anyone, realistically expect a summer window of Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho and Heaton.

Epic

still time to sneak a CM through the door as well <greedy I know>

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Win the world cup
You're on. If Ole doesn't win the World Cup in 2022 I expect you to start an 'Ole Out' thread.
He had to deliver anyway. Whats going on with you lot and the lack of transfers?
We don't have a lot of cash to throw around. FSG are focusing on new contracts for key players and increasing Anfield's capacity more currently. I personally think we need a midfielder and might find ourselves short when the AFCON comes about. If we can keep everyone fit for the most part then I think we'll compete for the league. If we get a couple of injuries to key players then we'll probably end up top four.

We're starting to push the limits of what we can get from the same front three (Firmino, Salah and Mane have been playing together since 2017) but Jota looks like a good alternative.

We might sign someone on the cheap before the window shuts. We've been linked with someone from Brighton.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
You're on. If Ole doesn't win the World Cup in 2022 I expect you to start an 'Ole Out' thread.

We don't have a lot of cash to throw around. FSG are focusing on new contracts for key players and increasing Anfield's capacity more currently. I personally think we need a midfielder and might find ourselves short when the AFCON comes about. If we can keep everyone fit for the most part then I think we'll compete for the league. If we get a couple of injuries to key players then we'll probably end up top four.

We're starting to push the limits of what we can get from the same front three (Firmino, Salah and Mane have been playing together since 2017) but Jota looks like a good alternative.

We might sign someone on the cheap before the window shuts. We've been linked with someone from Brighton.
You think United "supporters" online need any convincing to start an Ole Out thread? The plastic cnuts have been at it since he took over.

Yeah FSG are taking the piss with you lot.

Josh 76

Did anyone, realistically expect a summer window of Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho and Heaton.

Epic

still time to sneak a CM through the door as well <greedy I know>
The funny thing is, the CM position was the most important one!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You think United "supporters" online need any convincing to start an Ole Out thread? The plastic cnuts have been at it since he took over.

Yeah FSG are taking the piss with you lot.
I mean they've spent money. Gave Dalglish a load of cash to spend and used the Torres money on Suarez and...Carroll. Then they used the Suarez money to let Rodgers throw away 100 million (which was a lot in 2014). They also reinvested the Sterling money on Firmino, Benteke and Clyne (about 80 million in total).

Klopp's been given the Coutinho money to buy Van Dijk and Alisson, plus we've spend decent sums on players like Mane, Salah, Keita, Fabinho & Konate. They do spend but it doesn't look as impressive when you're in a league with City, Chelsea and United.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
But wait....you said he was going to City less than 16 hrs ago.

Another huge 'L' for the tap in merchant.
People called him a copy and paste merchant. Turns out he literally does just that.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Don’t be a muppet.

We are not
Refering to this
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-juve-cifre-ufficiale

I Red Devils hanno accelerato nelle scorse ore, formalizzando alla Juventus un’offerta – tra parte fissa e bonus – di circa 25 milioni di euro per assicurarsi il cartellino dell’attaccante portoghese. Al giocatore, invece, è stato offerto un contratto biennale da 25 milioni di sterline netti a stagione.
The Red Devils have accelerated in the past few hours, formalizing an offer - between fixed part and bonus - of around 25 million euros to Juventus to secure the Portuguese striker's card. The player, on the other hand, was offered a two-year contract worth £ 25m net per season.
(google translated)

25 million divided by 52 weeks is 480k/week. That's where the number in the English reports comes from - as per usual copying Italian reports without doing the simplest conversion of reporting conventions. Now granted I don't know the tax rate in England, don't know if it's 50% or a bit less.

In any case, you can't seriously believe that Ronaldo, who gets 30m+ net at Juve right now and has a year left, will sign for less than half that? And I'm the muppet? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.