Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihai

Never said it was done but clearly had no idea about our interest. Rio has confirmed he heard about it 36 hrs ago.

This guy works hard. That's it. He doesn't have the inside knowledge people think he does. He steals it from other well placed journalists. Nobody wants to admit it though.
:lol: Romano lives rent free in so many heads.

K Stand Knut

Refering to this
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-juve-cifre-ufficiale

(google translated)

25 million divided by 52 weeks is 480k/week. That's where the number in the English reports comes from - as per usual copying Italian reports without doing the simplest conversion of reporting conventions. Now granted I don't know the tax rate in England, don't know if it's 50% or a bit less.

In any case, you can't seriously believe that Ronaldo, who gets 30m+ net at Juve right now and has a year left, will sign for less than half that? And I'm the muppet? :lol:
I will happily and confidently say that Manchester United are not paying Cristiano Ronaldo in excess of £900k/week.

You can write it and say it as much as you like but it simply is not happening.

If you believe that United are paying Ronaldo twice as much as any other player at the club, then yes, squire, you are a muppet.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
Refering to this
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-juve-cifre-ufficiale

(google translated)

25 million divided by 52 weeks is 480k/week. That's where the number in the English reports comes from - as per usual copying Italian reports without doing the simplest conversion of reporting conventions. Now granted I don't know the tax rate in England, don't know if it's 50% or a bit less.

In any case, you can't seriously believe that Ronaldo, who gets 30m+ net at Juve right now and has a year left, will sign for less than half that? And I'm the muppet? :lol:
Ballague seems to think he's taking about a 50% pay cut. There's been a fair bit of that going around lately, with the pandemic and clubs being skint. Messi took a cut, It seems so's Ronaldo.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I will happily and confidently say that Manchester United are not paying Cristiano Ronaldo in excess of £900k/week.

You can write it and say it as much as you like but it simply is not happening.

If you believe that United are paying Ronaldo twice as much as any other player at the club, then yes, squire, you are a muppet.
It's not my post that's based on mere belief, it's yours. Mine is backed by a solid source, on top of common sense.
Ballague seems to think he's taking about a 50% pay cut. There's been a fair bit of that going around lately, with the pandemic and clubs being skint. Messi took a cut, It seems so's Ronaldo.
Messi's paycut taking him all the way down to like 1.25m pounds per week, poor bugger... and that's after he was out of contract. Ronaldo still had a contract. And he is taking a pay cut, just obviously not >50%..
But if you think Ballague knows more about it than Di Marzio, I guess we have to agree to disagree.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
But wait....you said he was going to City less than 16 hrs ago.

Another huge 'L' for the tap in merchant.
He sent out a tweet, in reply to question someone asked him, that Mendes had spoken to United about a Ronaldo transfer. Well before any journalist seriously talked about a move.

Rio also said Fabrizio was calling him trying to get more information.

K Stand Knut

It's not my post that's based on mere belief, it's yours. Mine is backed by a solid source, on top of common sense.

Messi's paycut taking him all the way down to like 1.25m pounds per week, poor bugger... and that's after he was out of contract. Ronaldo still had a contract. And he is taking a pay cut, just obviously not >50%..
But if you think Ballague knows more about it than Di Marzio, I guess we have to agree to disagree.
I don’t even know what point you’re making now.

If it helps you to sleep at night to think that United are paying Ronaldo nearly £1m per week, then so be it.

I don’t believe it. In any way. Like they all say, players are taking wage cuts because of the pandemic. To think United have just blown any wage structure they might have had out of the water to re-sign him and double our current highest wage, it’s unbelievable.

And like i said and I maintain, United are not paying Ronaldo in excess of £900k/week.

theklr

Trippier then

Translation: Hearing Dalot is on his way to Dortmund apparantly

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source

Cavani's brother states that no one has gotten in touch with Cavani's camp from Corinthians. He also hinted at Cavani fulfilling the last year of his contract.

lysglimt

Scout
The good news is - for every player of the quality we get in now, the easier it will be to get the next. Not many players in the world will turn down the chance to play with Bruno, Pogba, Ronaldo, Rashford, Maguire, Varane, Sancho, Cavani etc

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I don’t even know what point you’re making now.

If it helps you to sleep at night to think that United are paying Ronaldo nearly £1m per week, then so be it.

I don’t believe it. In any way. Like they all say, players are taking wage cuts because of the pandemic. To think United have just blown any wage structure they might have had out of the water to re-sign him and double our current highest wage, it’s unbelievable.

And like i said and I maintain, United are not paying Ronaldo in excess of £900k/week.
The irony :lol:

It's fine. Let's leave it. I was simply fact-checking the thread.

Adamsk7

The thing about Ronaldo joining is now every player is gonna want to come to us and play with him before he retires

largelyworried

Refering to this

(google translated)

Yeah that’s plainly bollocks. I’m not really arsed what we pay to get good players, but if you think we’re paying him around three times more him than our current highest earner you’re not thinking straight.

Dazzmondo

Can Ronnie get on the phone and explain to Camavinga why Utd are better than Madrid?

cyberman

Huge pressure on Ole now though right? Has to deliver this season in some way. What's the minimum for you?
It’s quality. If we sweep before us but lose an epic CL final or it’s 100 v 101 points than fair enough. Keep going Ole because nobody thought you could manage a huge club like this and who says the improvement has stopped.
We end up fighting for 3rd and having forum arguments about a combined Utd/Chelsea 11 with @Dancfc in the middle of March then he’s a failure.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
People called him a copy and paste merchant. Turns out he literally does just that.

im not defending here but of course it will look the same because it’s quotation from the speaker (Ole).

AneRu

Time will tell of course but us signing Ronnie might do more damage than they could have ever inflicted.
How will he do more damage to us? Watch the space, United will soon sign a training kit sponsor and that will cover Ronaldo'wages at least. On the pitch he will score goals and mentor our younger players simply by his routine that is famous for high professional and fitness standards. It's a win for us from whatever angle you look at it.

ti vu

Source

Cavani's brother states that no one has gotten in touch with Cavani's camp from Corinthians. He also hinted at Cavani fulfilling the last year of his contract.
Glad to hear to tone change from his family. They were making all sort of noise when we're at his mercy to renew. You know we have a good window just by something like this.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tiemoué Bakayoko at AC Milan, it's done! The player is expected in the next few hours in Milan. Extension to Chelsea and loan with option to buy subject to number of matches played with AC Milan .

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
No idea what tier this bloke from Sky Sports belongs to, but it seems the Kounde deal is not moving along as smoothly as previously reported.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
No idea what tier this bloke from Sky Sports belongs to, but it seems the Kounde deal is not moving along as smoothly as previously reported.

Hes absolutely awful.

EDIT - I mean Kaveh, not Kounde

dinostar77

Abit behind and catching up. Have Ronaldos personal terms been agreed? How much are we paying him a week? Theres no way his image rights would have been sorted out that quickly, thats bound to take a few days.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Abit behind and catching up. Have Ronaldos personal terms been agreed? How much are we paying him a week? Theres no way his image rights would have been sorted out that quickly, thats bound to take a few days.
One question at a time bro. No and don't know yet are the answers

Status
Not open for further replies.